35: ~ Movie(Yurio X Reader) ~

Movie

Yurio X Reader

"I don’t know it’s a good idea.” You tell him when you walk to cinema hall.
“Why?”
“I don’t like horror movies.“
“Don’t care I’m going to be next to you.” He smile and softly kiss your forehead.
You sit on your places. When the movie started you stated that it could be nice. You were sitting, holding your hands and it was pleasant since the first monster jumped from nowhere. Since then you were screaming almost without interruption.

“ Never again!” you decided when you go out of the cinema. “It was horrible!”
“I know. You were right it wasn’t good idea. Sorry. It’s my fault.”
“Don’t care. Nothing happened. Nest time we’re going to go on comedy or something, aren’t we?
“Yes, we are.”

When you came home, you ate a dinner and went to sleep.

“_____!” you hear in you dream.
“What happened?!” you scream when suddenly sat on your bed.
“God, you scared me.” You sight when you saw Yurio.
“You scared me to, when you sat like this.” He tells.
“What happened? Why did you call me?” you ask. You see him confused now.
“I… I had a nightmare.”
“Really?” you ask.
“Yes, and don’t laugh!”
“But I don’t want to laugh. Come hug me.” You tell him and lay on your bed. “We are going to sleep like this tonight, all right?”
“All right.” he answer and hug you tight. “I love you.”
“I love you too . ”