51: ❄Fangirls(ViktorXReader)✨

-     When you get attacked by fangirls

-     Viktor X Reader

-     I’m here. I’m right by your side. I’m not going anywhere.

                You’re so brave and strong. I couldn’t ask for anyone else.

                Forgive me for not being there for you. Forgive me for not protecting you. Forgive me.

                When you came home earlier, looking beat up and damaged, I nearly broke down in tears. I asked who could possibly do this to you. You said my fans. I froze. You explained that you and your friends were enjoying a trip at the mall when they started taunting you. You and your friends tried walking away but the girls were relentless. One of the girls pulled your hair. Your friends retaliated, triggering a brawl. You were tossed and pushed about. You were hit in various places; more noticeably your face. A cut runs across your cheek, an angry red contrast to your skin.

                Mall security came and took all of you into custody. Only you were set free. As for your friends and the fans, that’s a different story.

                You embraced me, placing your head on my chest and sighed. You said you were tired and wanted to rest. Now here we are in bed together, our arms wrapped around each other. You’re sound asleep.

                I look at your face. When I see your cut, my grip around you tightens.

                How could they do this? How could my fans be so selfish? How could they harm the one that brings joy to me, the one that keeps me smiling, the one I love? How?

                Useless questions. I’ll never get those answers. Regardless, I have a solution. I will leave skating. It seems to be the only way. I’ll leave then you and I could move to a quiet town. A town where no one knows who we are. We could live peacefully together, just you and me.

                But you would be upset. You know that skating means the world to me. You would be disappointed in me. I can’t let this go on. I can’t let this go. Thinking about what happened makes me so angry. You twitch in your sleep, bringing my attention to you. My anger subsides.

                I’ll figure out something. I don’t know what I’ll do for sure but I’ll never stop thinking until I come to a proper solution.

                Until then, I’m here. I’m right by your side. I’m not going anywhere.