67: 💎Want You Back💍

I want you back ... but i dont know how...

You and him have broke up for a month , how will he react??? 

Yuri :

You were walking with your guy cousin , walking down the streets with an ice cream in your hand , it has been so long since the 2 of you walk together like that . You froze at your spot , when you saw your ex boyfriend , Yuri , he was walking with the rest of the members . Yuri walked up to you slowly , you could feel that you heart is going to explode anytime , as you still have feelings for him .

"Hey ... its been awhile .. how have you been ??" Yuri asked you while he looked at the floor .

"Yeah ... I'm ... fine ... how about you ?? "you asked looking at him .

"Yeah ... its okay ... i see you moved on ..." his heart was literally broken in to 2 as said while looking at your cousin .

Your cousin just stood there looking at him.

"Moved on ??" he pointed to himself ...

"Hi ... nice to meet you , i'm Katsuki Yuri" . he introduced himself as he stretch out his hand waiting for a handshake .

"Just to let you know ... i am not her boyfriend ... i am her cousin." he said as she reach for Yuri hand for a handshake .

You could see Yuri smile as he know that the person he is shaking hand with is your cousin .

"I got to go now yeah?" you said as you pull your cousin away ..

Yuri just stood there looking at you walk away , when he let out a sigh of relief .

Viktor :

You were drinking coffee alone while waiting for your girl friend to show up . you have been messaging her asking her to come here fast! ... You have been waiting for 15 minutes . You were looking around the cafe , when you realise that someone was infront of you . It was Viktor .

"Hey ..." you said as you were too shock to say anything else .

"Hey , am i disturbing you ???" he said as he look you .

"Nope its okay ... take a seat ", as you looked at the chair next to him

You saw that the rest of the members are sitting at another table , looking at him .

"I see you are having your break with the others??" you said while waving to them .

"Yeah ... we dont have anything today ... so we decided to come here ..." he said while he turned his back looking at them .

Yuri(Yurio) has got up and walked up to you now ..

"Hey ! its been awhile (Y/n)"he said while he stood beside Viktor .

Viktor know what he was going to say next , so he stood up ...

"Our Viktor here ... has not once -" Yuri was interupted by Viktor , a Viktor had cover his mouth with his hand..

"If there is anything you need , give me a call alright ? i will make a move first ." he said as he pulled Yurio with him still covering his mouth .

when they are away from your table , Viktor took his hand away .

"What are you doing Viktor??? you miss her so much ... there she is ... its your chance ..."

Viktor just sat back down on his chair , he would look at you every now and then .

Yurio :

You and him have broke up , for at least a month now . You kept thinking of him , but didnt have the courage to call him .

One day you were pass the park where you and him first met , you decided to sit on one of the bench as memory just flashes pass you . when all of a sudden you saw 2 legs stand infront of you . You looked up , to see that it was Yuri .

"Hey ..."

"Hey ..." you respond back

As he sat down beside you , both of you stayed silent .

"How ..how are you ?" he asked while looking at you .

"I'm fine ... You???" you could feel that a bee just sting your heart , you still love him , but didnt dare to say...

"Yeah ... fine , i guess .. " he said while he looks at the ground .

"(Y/n), i ..." he was interupted , when your phone rang .

You walked away while you were talking on the phone .

You came back and apologise , telling him you have to make a move first .

"Yeah ... sure ..." he stood up giving you a fake smile.

He watched you walk away , as he was thinking to him 'You dont know how much i need you back in my life ..' as he sighed and walk away.

Xoxoxoxoxoxo

Oh no ~😂😂😂