66: 💎Miss You(Yuri X Reader)💍

I just… miss you

Yuri X Reader

Your eyes are still wide open though it’s already past midnight. You take a glance at Yuri who sleeps beside you. Both of you haven’t really talked these days since he is so busy. He comes to sleepover at your house several times – like tonight but it is no use. He sometimes comes when you are already fall asleep or he is too tired so after a little kiss on your forehead, he falls asleep.

As you are totally awake, you slowly untangle his hand from yours and get down from your bed to go out from your room. You grab your music player and walk to the balcony on the second floor of your house. You put the earphone and play a song.

You blankly stare at the dark sky, uniting your body with the gusts of wind. Sometimes you can be this emotional when it comes to Yuri. Though you never tell him but you often feel lonely.

You are too comfort with the atmosphere so that you are not truly realize when Yuri put his arms around your waist from your back. He leans his chin on your left-shoulder. He pulls one of your earphone and puts it on his ear.

“Yuri…” you stop the music. You pull the earphone away and put your music player on your pocket.

“Did I wake you up?”

“I find you missing from my side. What are you doing?”  his husky voice somehow comforts your heart. You’ve never been this closed to him these days.

“I can’t sleep so I come out” you put your hands above him on your waist.

“Don’t make me worry”  he plays with your fingers. There’s a slight of sadness in his voice.

“I’m sorry for not having enough time for you, making you feel lonely”

“Why apologize? It’s just me who being so emotional these days” you smile.

“I might never say it directly to you but I really miss you. So much”

You turn your body around to face him. You stare at him for awhile, making you realize how you love him with every part of your heart. With your arms around his neck and his hands on you waist, he pulls you closer and his lips captures yours immediately, intensely and deeply.

“I miss you too” you whisper to him between your kiss.

He presses your body closer to him and leads you to come inside your house without breaking the kiss. It doesn’t take much time until both of you are already on the bed, shirtless. Though it is just one night, you can feel his longing for you. You feel secure that he still needs you. He still loves you as before.

His lips back to yours after exploring your upper body. Then he pulls you to his embrace, hugs you tightly. You rest on his bare chest and close your eyes.

I just learn something. Feeling lonely it’s not a wrong thing in a relationship. It doesn’t always refer to a fragile relationship. It is just a way for you to express… how much you miss him…

Xoxoxoxoxoxox

Happy birthday to Yuri Katsuki ~🎂