37: ~ Hangover(Viktor X Reader) ~

Hangover

Viktor X reader

~ Reader’s POV

I open my eyes looking at white ceiling. My head feels super heavy. What the hell happened?. Then I realize, I’m not in my room. Where the hell am I ? I feel a tight grip on my waist. I look on my left and I see a MAN?!!. I look down and sigh as I see I’m still wearing my dress. I look at the man again, he’s wearing shirt also. He has silver/platinum short hair, skinny face which is a handsome face. Who is he? Why can’t I remember anything about last night? Damn this is a really bad hangover. I look around try to find my purse and all I see are posters of man with Viktor Nikforov written all over them. I try to let go of his grip slowly without waking him up and find my purse to get my phone. Suddenly he hug me tighter and my face crash on his chest.

“mmm.. let’s sleep a while more..” he said mumbling over my head. I don’t know why but I find his embrace is warm and comforting. Wait. You can’t do this at time like this. You have to find out what happened and who is he.

“s-s-sorry… b-b-but who are you..?” I said pushing his chest slowly. I look at him then he open his eyes.

“mmm..Good morning to you too..” he said ruffling his messy hair.

“w-who are you?” I said making my distance from him.

“Who am I ? Well that’s different from what you said last night.” He said yawning

“What?? What the hell happened last night ??!” I said get up and sit on the bed covering my body with the blanket.

“you don’t remember?” he said

“well if I do remember, I wouldn’t ask you that question would I ?? So tell me!”

“hey.. relax.. okay I will tell you, but first tell me what is the last thing you remember? So I know where to start.” He said then sits in front of me on the bed

“I remember walking out of my hotel and my friend picked me up because she’s been nagging me to go to this party of her friends. She said it’s for the sake of my last night in Russia. Then she takes me to this house…”

“my house.” He said.

“yeah, your house and get in to your party.. then everything blurred after that.”

“that’s it?”

“yup”

“Nothing else? Woah, that must be one hell of hangover that you had.”

“Tell me about it.”

“Okay, my turn. First, Nothing happened between us last night.” He said and I let out a relieve sigh. He chuckle looking at my reaction.

“Last night is actually my friend Yuri’s birthday party, he used my house because it’s bigger. Your friend, Mia. I saw you arrive with her. Then she introduces you to me and all my friends. Then you start dancing with her, while I’m with my friends. After a while, I saw you outside drinking beer and shots. I approach you and sit beside you while you keep drinking beer after beer, shots after shots. I’m drinking too but not as crazy as you. I tell you to stop drinking but you just take another bottle of beer then take me to the dance floor and dance with me.” He said. I can’t help the embarrassment so I cover my face with my hand.

“Why are you covering your face?” He laughs.

“That is too embarrassing.” I said.

“hahahaa.. You want me to continue or not?” he said, taking my hand from my face looking at my eyes.

“Please continue..”