The Goodnight Kiss

Wow... she's so great.

Faith and I walk down the street to my apartment. Both of us are high as a kite on the happiness we've been feeling since the movies.

She's really great and an incredible kisser. The whole movie, every kiss just had me wanting another. I wasn't disappointed either. We just kept kissing, and the more we did the better it got. Plus I think I got a lot better at it myself. It's not something I've done a lot of in my life, but kissing Faith just felt right. It felt comfortable. Things felt easy quickly and I just let it happen.

Thankfully, Faith kinda took the lead. She told me what to do without actually saying anything. At first I didn't know what to do with my hands, so she showed me all sorts of fun places that I can put them. And she didn't rush me either. She let me go at my own pace. Let me get used to what I was doing before I moved on to something else. It was a nice. I was always too nervous with guys to do anything. They were always either grabbing my hands and putting them in places, or grabbing me in places.

Faith wasn't like that. She was so much better. Probably because she's got more experience then the guys I was doing it with. Then I started feeling a tongue on my lips. So I opened my mouth and she slipped her tongue inside. That was a pretty good feeling. The way her tongue felt on my own, on the roof of my mouth. She made me feel great. Especially when she put her hands on me. The way she touched me was really good. She never went further then I was comfortable letting her go, and the places she did touch were set on fire with the way she moved her fingers. Everything about what she did made me want her even more.

My eyes leave the path in front of me and settle on Faith as we walk.

Being with her now isn't helping with the wanting her. She's really hot and being around her makes me wanna just grab her and kiss her. Maybe rip her clothes off and kiss every body part I can get my hands on. That's a hard feeling to have to try and ignore. But I'm going to have to, because naked Faith is not something I'm ready for just yet. No matter what my body is telling me.

Faith just brings a need out of me. It's a need I haven't felt with a lot of people. The only person I can think of that I felt anything this strong for was R.J., and that was because of the cursed jacket he wore. What's happening between me and Faith though, that's real. At least I'm pretty sure it's real between us. With the way she kissed me I think I can feel pretty confident of her feelings.

We make it to the front door of the building and Faith opens the door for me as we enter.

She is older than me though. Faith probably has all kinds of needs that I don't really feel yet. Is she ready to wait until I'm ready or is she going to look elsewhere for what she wants? I want her badly, but I don't think now is the right time. Sooner or later I will be though. I'm just not sure when that will be exactly. I hope she's willing to wait, because I could actually see myself being with her. In more ways than one.

As we make it to the elevator, I push the button to go up. I turn to Faith and I almost have to smile at the sight of her.

"So how'd you like the movie?"

When I hear her say that, I chuckle.

"I'd say it was pretty forgettable."

She kinda chuckles, so I continue.

"There was one thing I remembered though."

Faith steps forward into my personal space with a great big grin on her face.

"Is that so?"

I nod my head at her with my own grin.

"And what was that?"