Planning with Lingerie

All right, everything will be fine.

I stand in front of Faith's door and try to calm my nerves.

We're just going to talk. We're just going to talk, and it's an important conversation too. I'm not going to get distracted by how hot she is or how much I want to kiss her and touch her in all sorts of naughty places.

Raising my fist, I knock on Faith's door. Only a second later, she opens the door. She's wearing a spaghetti strap t-shirt that actually covers more than the last one did. But that's all she's wearing, except for the thong panties, which don't actually cover much. My heart kinda stops as I get the full view.

Doesn't she ever wear more than that? Oh forget it, I don't care.

"Hey Dawn..."

Hearing her voice makes me jump into her arms and grab the back of her head, kissing her passionately. Our bodies press together when I walk forward and push her into her apartment. She closes the door behind us, making out along the way. Her arms wrap themselves around my stomach and the firm grip she has on me gives me the urge to jump up and wrap my legs around her waist.

The extra weight I suddenly put on her forces her to keep walking backwards, stumbling when she hits the back of the couch and falling over it. I'm all but sitting on her hips as we fall onto the couch. After making out for a while, I pull back and smile down at her.

"Hi..."

Her face lights up with a huge grin.

"Well hello-o."

All I can do is laugh at the sexy way she says that. Her hips shift and roll against my crotch.

"Damn girl, you should come over more often. I could use a few more visits like this."

I bite my lip while looking over Faith's body under me.

"You know, I wouldn't mind if you keep answering the door wearing clothes like that. Or a lack of clothes, like that."

My crotch grinds into hers as all my blood rushes there. She puts her hands on my hips, and then slides them on to my ass over my jeans, gripping each cheek firmly.

"I'll have to remember that."

Faith squeezes my ass and I can't help but throw my head back with my eyes closed, gasping at the horny feeling it brings out of me.

"In fact, with the way that sounded, I don't think I'll ever forget."

That puts a smile on my face as I open my eyes again and look down at her.

"I can live with that."

Her hands squeeze my ass again and I lean down, kissing her passionately. We make out for a while and I moan as I let my hand slide down from her neck, over her collarbone and I grope her breast. I feel her right hand slide its way up from my ass to my back. Then she grabs my shoulder and uses it to pull me off her and roll on top of me. While we're rolling, she manages to straighten us out on the couch so that we're lengthwise and my head isn't hanging over the edge of the couch like hers was a second ago. Now that she's on top of me, pressing our bodies together and making every part of her that's touching me tingle, she slips a thigh between mine, moving it against my core every time we kiss.

"God you're so hot Dawn."

I love hearing her say that.

"I can't wait until we can be together for real."