CHAPTER 13

'Ma'am...your tickets to Indore' Mr. Kapoor says placing an envelope at my desk. I smile

'And the address?' I ask

Mr. Kapoor nods smiling, his like a father figure to me and by now he knows me very well. He can very well decode my moods and emotions.

Mr. Kapoor is about to leave when my cabin door flung open. I stand up straight, my eyes widen as I look at Aamir standing there. He is looking deranged. I gulp.

He charges towards me, before anyone could react he held my arm. I wince

'Who the hell are you? And who let you in?' Mr. Kapoor says defensively. Aamir ignores him and keeps glaring at me murderously like he will eat me alive. Mr. Kapoor tried to separate us but Aamir's grip only tightened. My eyes started to well up with tears as his nails dig into my skin.

'I am calling the security' Mr. Kapoor panics, he picks up the landline but Aamir was quick for him. With his free hand Aamir snatched the phone from Mr. Kapoor and slammed it down.

'I am her fiancé; you stay out' he growls at Mr. Kapoor but Mr. Kapoor stands on his ground.

'Mr. K...Kapoor...leave...'I manage to say, Aamir is hurting me too much and I want Mr. Kapoor to leave so that I can free myself. Thank goodness my cabin is sound proof as the entire office would have known what is happening here.

Mr. Kapoor was hesitant but he obliged. He quickly left the cabin shutting the door. Once he left, Aamir push me, I stumble back almost tripping over my chair.

'You slu...'

'Watch your language, Aamir...this is my office' I say equally angry. No one can just come in and start calling me names in my office, or anywhere.

'Oh really' he says and leaps forward grabbing my throat. I almost choked

'I should have known...girls like you...CEO and all...I am sure you reached here with your special talent, right' he says angrily; I saw fury in his eyes. I am scared of his anger and disgusted with his accusation.

'I know...you have been sleeping around...I wonder if it is before we were engaged or after...'he snarls

And that was it for me, I gathered my strength; no one taints my self-respect. I push him hard, he stumbles back.

Without thinking I slapped him, and I slapped him hard. He is shocked at my audacity. This angered him more, he grabs my hand, turns me around twisting my arm. I wince.

'You will slap me? how dare you' he says twisting my arm harder. I didn't care about any of his nonsense and stamped on his feet. He winces

'I am not any bechari girl you can harass; understand...and how dare you? how dare you accuse me like that...you bloody psycho' I yell

'I will not spare you...you' he held my hand and pulled me closer. He looks at me and I stare back, directly into his eyes.

My eyes held no fear and that proved to me my strength. Aamir's hold on my hand loosened. He realized he can't show me his brawn power and scare me. So he manipulated me emotionally

'I will tell your parents...I tell them that their darling princess is sleeping around here in Mumbai' he says

I simply look at him and folded my arms across my chest and look at him calmly.

'I came to India two days back, I thought I will surprise you...but instead you surprised me. I have been calling you, texting you and you are avoiding me saying you are busy...I called your landlord, Mr. Mehta he revealed it to me that you have a boyfriend...you left in the morning and returned late in the night and that too drunk.... I will tell all...I will expose you'