1. Mehra Family✔

Mehra Industries. The name could send shivers down the business world. They are topmost Industries in the country. Leading business magnets are standing in a queue to have a tie-up with Mehra's but Luck isn't in their hands; Only the wisest are picked.

Mehra's have built their own kingdom in the world of business and their flagship high in the sky.

The owners, Vijay Mehra and Dilip Mehra had thrown a party for celebrating their outstanding achievement all these years.

The entire business world had come together to celebrate the success of the best businessmen. A stage was there in the centre of the venue. Around it, the people were talking, discussing business, boasting about their own business tactics. There were media to capture the event. Photographs were being clicked, questions were asked. There was excitement, jealousy and what not. 

In the midst of these things, Vijay Mehra, dressed in a black three-piece suit, went to the stage and spoke, "Twenty five years ago I came up with the idea of starting our own business. Along with my brother Dilip and his wife, Nandini, I started to work on this dream. It was the most difficult time of our life. We struggled hard. We soon became successful and Nandini took the decision to leave the business and support the family. But this success is incomplete without her. Please put your hands together for this wonderful woman."

Everyone applauded for Nandini Mehra but there was something they did not know. Nandini's decision to leave business was not originally hers but her husband Dilip's. She had protested and this had created a chaos in their married life. Dilip and Nandini fought for days. Nandini developed terrific anger. Her relationship with her husband was destroyed. But there was someone who knocked some sense into them. She was Mala.

Mala Mehra, the wife of Vijay Mehra, saved Dilip and Nandini's marriage. She made them realise the importance of each other in their lives. Their problems were not solved but had reduced. But people were unaware of all these things. They continued to applaud for Nandini.

Vijay spoke again to the audience, "We started the business but the credit of its extraordinary success goes to our sons."

The party maintained one-minute silence to welcome the eligible hunks of the evening.

Once they spotted, the party hall flourished with numerous clicks and buzzing of journalist, at least they can drag out a piece of a word from their mouth.

Everyone in the hall turned towards the entrance to see two men, equally handsome, entering the hall.

Vijay and Mala had a huge smile on their face seeing their sons and their popularity they have gained an early age. It's not so easy to attain success in the cunning world of business. But they have done it successfully. They were proud of them. Mala had tears on seeing them together, fully grown up.

The elder one among them was Ajay Mehra, son of Vijay and Mala. A tall man of thirty years, he had an round face with a square jaw line. His charcoal black eyes, slightly long nose and the dark stubble on his cheeks added to his charming personality. He was dressed in a brown tuxedo, walking elegantly and stylishly. The smile on his face revealed his dimples. He entered with his wife, Nidhi Mehra, who carried their one-year-old son, Aditya or Adi.

Beside him was Rahul Mehra, son of Dilip and Nandini. Tall like his brother, Rahul had an oval face and square jawline. His dark eyes were small and spaced evenly apart, sitting below trim eyebrows that seemed to curve like a natural extention to his broad, rounded nose. He was dressed in a black tuxedo sticking to his skin. His walk spoke volumes of "Cool Attitude".

The brothers stood with their hands in their pockets, posing for the journalists. While Rahul had the dominating aura, Ajay had a pleasant one. The two Mehra Sons together were no less than a jackpot for any media house. Handsome and brilliant as they were, they were successful in stealing the hearts of the women and projects of other businessmen.

As they entered the hall Ajay and Rahul were greeted by Rohit and Reeta. Rohit and Reeta were twins born to Dilip and Nandini. 

Mala beamed at them. Nandini gave them a curt nod. Dilip shook hands with them formally. Ajay and Rahul walked to the stage. Vijay patted their shoulders and looked at them with pride in their eyes. Ajay took the mike from his father and spoke, "Mehra Industries was the dream of our family and Rahul and I are glad to fulfil this dream." With this, he gave the mike to his brother. "I will just say that there is more to come," added Rahul.

With that Vijay declared the party to begin. Everyone came and congratulated the Mehra family for the accomplishment. They have all thanked with the same statement "It's because of my workaholic nephew, Rahul." Everyone appreciated Rahul's work. Everyone was happy. Everyone was enjoying.

Rahul stood far away from his family discussing something which was not so important. He was trying to answer them but words failed. He gasped air in between to could control his bubbling emotions accompanied by a perfect grin, none can see his pain. He plastered a fake smile at clients; he can't destroy the party.

But Ajay noticed the pain and loneliness in Rahul's eyes. It seemed that though he was physically present in the event, his mind was somewhere else. His smile did not reach his eyes. The man who could mask his emotions always, failed to do so that night.

__________________________________________________

I hope you guys like this edited version...

~Purnima