33. The Birthday Celebration 1✔

Crossed 3k reads & 500 vote...a big thanks to each and everyone who gave this story a try....happy reading

___________________________________________________________________

Rahul's birthday (Midnight 12)

Rahul was sleeping peacefully on his bed when Mala and Nandini enters the room along with Ajay, Nidhi, Anjali, Reeta, Rohit and of course Adi. Anjali was holding a chocolate cake in her hand. They walked to his side of the bed and screamed, "Happy birthday Rahul!!!"

Rahul woke up startled and looked at the eight people standing beside him. Adi jumped into his arms.

Adi - "Happy birthday chachu." Saying so, the little boy gave his favourite uncle a chocolate. Rahul accepted the gift happily.

Rahul - "Thank you mera bachha." (Thank you my child)

Rahul got up from the bed and took the blessings of his elders. He hugged Reeta and Rohit. Anjali placed the cake on the table which was already present in the room.

Rahul - "Vijay uncle and Dad...."

Mala - "Are having their beauty sleep. Lazy people."

Everyone chuckled. Rahul moved forward to cut the cake and fed everyone. Later, everyone went to their rooms. 

Rahul- "so......."Anjali- "sooooo"Rahul moved forward and grabbed Anjali by the waist and she fell into his arms. "Thank you so much" he kissed her cheeks. Anjali stunned at his sudden behaviour. She forgot to breathe.Rahul used the opportunity and smeared the fresh cream on her face. "Looking gorgeous""Rahullllllll" she yelled and wiped her face with a tissue. "You have to pay for this." She picked a big piece of cake and smeared it on his face, giving him free of cost, chocolate facial.Anjali ran into the washroom and closed the door. "Tit for tat"Rahul- "open the door Anjali."Anjali- "Nah." She chuckled. Rahul- "You shouldn't refuse the birthday boy's demand." He knew to push the correct button.Anjali- "This is pakka blackmail. I won't open the door."Rahul- "Won't you open the door for your sweet hubby? You don't love me." He faked crying.Anjali- "huh. Fine. I will open the door. Stop your melodrama." She stepped outside the washroom. Immediately a pair of hand engulfed her in a huge hug from the backside. Rahul- "Thank you so much love" He whispered in her ears.Anjali rested her head on his chest." Love you birthday boy."Rahul titled her head and smeared the remaining cream on her face. " You look so cute" she slapped his arms."I have sensitive skin" "Sorry" Rahul pinched his ears.Both washed their face and settled to sleep. As usual, they slept in a cuddle. Rahul whispered in her ear"Best birthday." Anjali smiled on his chest. Later, they slept peacefully.

Next morning

Rahul woke up in the morning to be greeted by an enormous bouquet kept on the side of his bed.

A note was kept with it -

Happy birthday to the most handsome man on earth.

Rahul's POV

I read it and smiled. If I am the most handsome man then she is the most beautiful lady.

I went to the washroom for getting fresh. When I came out a white tuxedo was placed on the bed.

 When I came out a white tuxedo was placed on the bed

With it was another note -

A gift for the man who stole my heart. Happy birthday sweetheart.

Wow....this is so nice. I got ready in the dress my beautiful wife got for me. When I went to the dressing​ table, there was another gift wrapped kept on it. I opened it it was a beautiful watch.

 I opened it it was a beautiful watch

With it was another note -

Happy birthday to the love of my life. Love you jaan.

God knows how many gifts she has bought for me.

I went downstairs. Everyone was sitting at the dining table. I took blessings from Vijay uncle and Dad. I sat on the chair. All dishes on the table were my favourites. After having our breakfast and spending some family time, Ajay bhai and I left for our office.

.

.

.

The day passed without any further event.

_____________________________________________________________________

I know it is a very short chapter but the next chapter will be big and full of drama...wait for it.

If you like the chapter, do not forget to vote, comment and share.

~Purnima

ez),