Bonus Chapter 2 - Honeymoon Or Family Vacation?

The Sun was rising in the sky. The birds were chirping. In the city of Sydney, love was blooming in a house. In a closed room, Rahul and Anjali were sleeping in each other's arms. Rahul's one arm was below Anjali waist while her head was resting on his chest. Rahul woke up from his sleep and looked at his wife. Even after eight years of marriage, every time he looked at her, he could not help but fall in love. He took his free hand and removed her hairs from her face. 

Anjali woke up as she felt Rahul's fingers moving around her face. She looked at him. He was looking at her intensly. Her heart fluttered and there were butterflies in her stomach. Rahul pulled her over himself and kissed her on the lips.

Their moment was disturbed by a knock on the door. They hurriedly broke the kiss and adjusted their clothes.

Rahul - "This is why I wanted it to be a honeymoon and not a family vacation."

Anjali laughed at his statement and opened the door for their twin daughters.

Rahul had planned to bring Anjali on a second honeymoon but Anjali had insisted to take Ritika and Radhika and make it a small vacation.  So they had come to Sydney for a week and had rented a house with a private beach. Four days of vacation had passed and Rahul had fulfilled every wish of his wife and daughters. But every time he tried to romance with his wife, his lovely daughters had interrupted the moment. To add to his dismay, Anjali found this hilarious. 

Ritika and Radhika entered the room and started jumping on the bed. 

Ritika - "Daddy, what will we do today?"

Radhika - "Yes daddy, tell naa."

Rahul looked at his daughters. He remembered the day when he came to know about Anjali's pregnancy. How he had fulfilled all her wishes, how he had pampered her. He remembered the day when Anjali had given birth to the girls. How he had feared to hold them in his arms, how they used to take care of the kids together. He sat on the bed, with his daughters on his laps, and held his wife's hands. 

Rahul - "Today we will stay at home and play in the beach."

Ritika and Radhika got down his laps and started dancing around.

Ritika - "Yay!!! We will have lots of fun."

Anjali - "First go and bath."

Rahul - "Woman, what is the use to bath if we have to go and play with sand later?"

Anjali - "But it is always good to have a....."

Anjali could not complete her sentence as Rahul stood up and threw her over his shoulder and ran to the beach. Ritika and Radhika follow their father. 

The father and daughters have lots of fun on the beach as the continue to trouble Anjali, while she kept on running away and threatening them. 

The never ending journey of love continued to move with its own pace.

____________________________________________

So this is the second bonus chapter. As I have no more requests for bonus chapters, this might be the last one. 

I once again invite you all to ask your questions to the characters and the author.

~Purnima