31. Plannings!!!✔

It took two days for Rahul to become completely fine. Nandini had not allowed him to go to the office or do any office related work in these two days. She had taken care of his every single need and spent quality time with him. 

Anjali's POV 

The relief and happiness on Rahul's face is so satisfying. Finally, mom is giving him the love he deserves. Whatever I would have done, would not have made him as happy he is now. And why will it not be so. A mother's love cannot be replaced by anything. 

Rahul is perfectly fine now. He has even started going to office. And every evening, he sits with mom and they study a bunch of different files. She tells him something and he listens it very carefully and sometimes even notes it down. But if I ask them what they are doing, then will hide it as if they are working on some secret mission. I don't mind till Rahul is happy.

Now, since Rahul is fine and happy, I can concentrate on my mission. I will not let this mission fail in any situation. Before you imagine me as an undercover agent, let me tell you that my mission is planning Rahul's birthday surprise.

Yes, my dear hubby's birthday is within a week and I am planning to celebrate it which has not been done since he returned from Bangalore. I already have the permission of badi ma and mom and my father-in-law have also been convinced. It will not be a very big affair. The celebration will be within the family and some special friends. But the most difficult task is to hide the gifts that I have brought for him. I have brought.........no, it will be a secret.

Rahul's POV

It feels so good to rest your head in your mother's lap. It feels so good when your mother feeds you. It feels so good to know that your mother supports you. All this had become dream for me. But no more. They are a reality now. And all this is because of my wife, my Anjali. She understood my mother better than me. I might act as if I don't like it, but the truth is that I love when my family loves Anjali more than they love me. 

At present, I am fulfilling the promise I made to the Oberois, promise to destroy them. And mom is helping me. They have done many scandals. And there are many projects they wish to get. But they won't. Earlier, I didn't bother about the small projects that they were getting or sometimes when they defeated us in getting the bigger ones. I always believed that everything depends upon our hard work. For me, not getting the project meant that we have not worked hard enough. But now, I will snatch everything. The Oberois won't be able to stand in front of my mother's experience and skills. This is what I will give to Anjali on my birthday as a return gift. 

_____________________________________________________________

So, both Rahul and Anjali have plans for Rahul's birthday. What do you think about this?

If you like the chapter, Please do not forget to vote, comment and share.

~Purnima