Smitten And Soon To Be Babysitting

Levi's P.O.V

Yet another day with Hanji being my assistant came along. Every morning was the same, Eyebrows would come in and Hanji would fawn over him and when he left she'd have the smitten expression on her face. I suppose I should be happy for her, she's moving on. But possibly this might be something else. Sometime I under estimate Hanji's emotional strength, she is a strong woman although she doesn't seem so. I guess I'd be happy to see her with Eyebrows, their weirdness would go together quite nicely. Okay so maybe it'd be and idea to set them up so to say. That might take a tiny bit of work but it won't be that much. The only hard part will be getting them in the same place at the same time. Hmmm, oh, I've got it. 

End of Levi's P.O.V

Levi walked over to Hanji and spoke to her, "Four eyes, can you keep an eye on the class for me?" Hanji nodded at Levi as left to class room and before leaving he picked up two pieces of paper. Now out of the class room he took the lighter out of his pocket and lit the pieces of paper on fire. A small amount of smoke raised, just enough to make the fire alarms go off. Quick he stuffed the lighter in his pocket and went back to the class room. Back in the class room he got the kids lined up then lead them to the astro-turf which is where all the students and teacher assemble when the fire alarm goes off. After getting his class to stay in one place he took Hanji over to Erwin where he started a conversation. He waited for a short while before activating his plan. "Hey Eyebrow and Four-eyes, mind doing me a favour?" he said looking at the two. "Both of us?" Hanji asked. Levi nodded, "Yes, I want to know if you two would like to babysit Farlan and Kuchel tomorrow?" Hanji and Erwin exchanged looks before one of them said something. "I'm in, what time?" said Hanji. "6 o'clock" Levi replied. Erwin hadn't answered yet so Levi just sort of stared at him for a while. "Fine, I'm in as well" Erwin sighed. "Good, thanks" Levi said walking back over to his class leave Hanji with Erwin.

Hanji's P.O.V

What is Levi up to? Well, anyway I won't complain since what ever he's up to includes me being around Erwin. I'm sure I have a crush on him but I don't want to make it look like I'm moving on too quickly. Still if I want anything to work out I'll have to talk to him. "So Erwin, tomorrow will your first time meeting Levi's kids, right?" I said trying to start the conversation again. Erwin looked over at me and nodded, "It will be, though I'm sure they're lovely kids" I chuckle, "They are but somethings you should know. Farlan is a lot like his dad so just ignore all the disrespectful stuff he says and Kuchel is shy around new people so at first she won't want to talk to you but soon she won't stop speaking to you!" Erwin smiled, "Really, heh, kids are great. I hope to have a family one day". I have just found a new side to him, a side I quite like. I feel kind of hot, am I having a hot flush? "Hanji, are you all right? Your face is red and you look warm" Erwin said to me a little concerned. "Oh, I'm fine, just a hot flush" His expression reverted back to a calm one, thank god. One of the students came over, "Em, Miss.Hanji. Mr.Ackerman sent me to tell you that we'll be out here for longer" Before I could even respond the student was gone. "I wonder what that was about" I said quietly. "This happens sometime" Erwin said catching me by surprise. "Huh?" I say a little confused. He smiled, "Sometimes when the fire alarm goes off we get stuck outside like this for anything up to an hour" I smiled, I'm willing to spend an hour with Erwin.