Carla And Eric

-Eren's Dream-

"Mikasa! Mikasa!" he called running to the black haired female, she had her back to him. He got her and he tried to turn her around but she wouldn't so he went around. But that didn't work either so he ended up just going in a circle trying to see her face. Until she turned around and she spoke. "Wake up Jäeger!" Mikasa had her brother's voice. And because of that Eren got a fright.

-End of his dream-

Eren jolted up straight and looked around the room. His eyes went straight to the pissed off Levi standing by his bed. "Oh, hey Levi" he yawned. Levi did his best not to hit the tired young male. "Just get dressed, we have somewhere to be" Levi hissed while leaving. Eren rubbed his eyes before crawling out of bed, it took a moment to occur to him that he wasn't in his house but Levi's. He salvaged his clothes from yesterday and proceed to get dressed. As he walked down stairs an overwhelming excitement filled Eren he'll be seeing his babies and his beloved again today! Eren ressembled a child, exicted and impatient. "Petra, where is the cereal?" he shouted from the kitchen. "Top right cupboard" she shouted back in reply. Eren into the cupboard and dragged out a box of cereal however it wasn't much use on its own so he looked about for a bowl which he soon found. And so he got out the milk as well and made his bowl of cereal, which he ate very quickly. Now finished he went into the living room. 'I'm ready to go!" he announced. "Daddy, daddy! Uncle Eren is ready so can we gooooooo?" Farlan asked. Levi looked at him with the expression that read why-have-you-done-this-to-me. "Fine..." he sighed. So Levi rounded everyone up before lead them all to the car, before he left he texted Hanji telling that they were going. For two reasons, one she wanted to be there and two, there wouldn't be enough room for everyone in just his car once you add Mikasa and the twins to it.

So the car trip went along the lines of they pretty much hand 3 kids in the back because Eren wasn't doing the whole adult thing at the moment. Levi sighed keeping both eyes on the road, how boring. He was looking forward to seeing his sister and his new nephew and niece. They were just coming up to the hospital at that moment. After a short while trying to find parking Levi said the magical word which they all longed to hear, "Alright, everyone out the car" They all cleared out and made their way to the hospital where Mikasa, Carla and Eric waited. 

Once inside they had to unfortunately sit in the waiting room for about 20 minutes. Until Mikasa along with a nurse came in holding her new borns. Eren shot up out of his seat and went straight to her. "Mikasa!" he smiled. The nurse handed him Eric whom she was holding. He looked down at his son, he had his mother's eyes. Mikasa smiled at Eren, "Aren't they beautiful". Eren just nodded, there wasn't any words he could express to show his happiness. He had his own little family now, it was he ever wanted. He turned to his friends with a huge grin on his face, they all smiled back at him, even Levi smiled back. "Its good to see you guys again, would you like to see Carla" Mikasa asked while smiling while smiling widely. "I want to auntie Mikasa!" Kuchel cried waving her arms. "Me too, me too!" Farlan added. Petra patted there heads, "Maybe when we get home you two" The two pouted, Mikasa chuckled. Hanji ended up holding Carla, she wanted as much experience as she could on holding babies. Hanji smiled at the little baby who had her father's eyes, beautiful big green ones. "Hello~ I'm your auntie Hanji" she smiled at the small one. To think one day she'll be holding her own baby.

Once everyone had had their turn holding Carla and Eric they separated in to groups and began their trip to the Ackerman household. Hanji gave Mikasa, Eren and the twins a lift there. As Hanji drove she smiled to herself knowing that in her little car was a complete and happy family. She kept her eyes on the road and stayed focused. The only she took her eyes away from the road was to park outside Petra's place.

Soon they all gathered inside the house, it was a cheerful moment for everyone. Everyone except Hanji, it made her heart ache. She stood there feeling alone because in front of her was two happy families, all together. While, although she had support from her friends, she was left to raise a child on her own. Hanji became emotional and couldn't stop herself from letting her tears roll down her cheeks.