The Dark Side of the Moon

Dean looks for his brother, hoping to share his encounter with a newborn angel. The fledgling was cute, the way it would try to flap its small wings and fly, only to rise a few inches before hitting the ground again.

But he couldn't find the seraph anywhere. He kindly asked some other angels where he was but no one knew. So he went to Bobby. He would surely know.

"Hello Bobby." The angel looked up. "Dean, I haven't seen you in quite a long time." His gruff voice made Dean shine just a tad brighter. He was always fond of the angel. "Yes, my apologies. I was wondering, though, have you seen Samuel?"

Bobby hesitated before answering. "Yeah, but... Are you going to punish if I tell you? I know you're an archangel and quite powerful." Dean wonders for a moment why he would ask such a thing. What had Samuel done that was so bad? Dean may be one of the most powerful archangels but he was also one of the kindest ones.

"No, of course not." Bobby flaps his wings a few times before answering. "He... He went to Earth. I saw him go down through the gates but I couldn't stop him. I like the kid so I thought of no one knew then it wouldn't be a problem. I know you're very close so don't be too harsh. He's just very curious."

Dean sighs. "Thank you." And with those words, he leaves. He wants to be angry but he's not. He should've seen this coming. He walks to the gates, noting that no one was around. But, even if there was, he's an archangel. He was the third angel created. So he could use his title to his advantage.

He hesitates. What about a vessel? He's glad he thought of that before going to Earth.

-

He speaks to a very devout human. He, Jensen, seemed very eager to help serve an angel. He happened to have a friend who happened to also be a believer. Who happened to be "chosen" as well. He put two and two together (that's a very odd saying) and figured it was Samuel.

So, he took a deep breath and prepared himself for Earth. With a mighty flap of his wings, he crossed the gates to the human world.

//not edited//