Heart

Castiel woke up to a strange feeling, as if he was being watched. He felt under the pillow, gripping his gun. With practiced movements, he pointed the gun to...

"Dean?" He groaned and let his head fall to the pillow. "What the hell man? I could've shot you." With an afterthought he asked, "What are you doing anyways?"

Dean noticed how Castiel's voice was a whole lot more deeper when he had just woken up. He was also grouchier.

"I was keeping watch. That was the terms of Gabriel's agreement. He went with Samuel to get some breakfast. My apologies if I disturbed you. You looked at peace." He seemed to be genuinely sorry so Castiel forgave him.

"It's okay. Just... Please don't do it again." He got up from the bed and stretched, yawning a little.

The sound of the archangel's wing ruffling made him turn. "What now?"

Dean looked at the ground, like he was embarrassed. "Well... I was hoping to borrow some clothes of yours... I do not require them but it seems as if humans genitals should be covered up. I don't think that this shirt and my vessel's underwear would cover my body enough."

Castiel almost smiled at how Dean was rambling on, embarrassed and nervous. Dean was just trying to not upset the man so early in the morning, especially since he had been so rude. He was kind of starting to warm up the human, even a little to his brother as well. And also, he kinda could conjure his own clothes up but it wouldn't be the same as the clearly worn (and soft) shirt. It felt good which was strange because he's an archangel and archangels aren't supposed to be this emotional.

"Of course. Just let me check your shirt tag..." He walked towards the angel, who seemed to be surprised. As soon as Cas' fingers touched the man's skin, he shivered. Dean blushed. "Sorry, I'm not used to human contact."

"It's okay." The hunter backed up. "Yeah, your size is a bit bigger but that's fine. Um...I don't know about pants so I guess you could just try some of mine on?" Castiel suggested. Dean nodded.

Castiel gave him some clothes and Dean went to the bathroom to try them on. When he came out, Castiel tried not to let out any noises.

Dean was wearing a shirt that was just slightly too tight and pants that definitely did wonders for certain body areas.

"Um, looks great." Castiel said, looking away with a blush. Dean simply smiled and folded up the clothes he had just taken off.

Meanwhile, Sam and Gabriel were waiting in a small diner for their takeout breakfast to come.

"So, Sam, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Gabriel joked, looking up at Sam with a grin.

Sam did not look amused, however. "I have not fallen. I'm still loyal to my brethren, I just simply wish to see my father's creation."

Gabriel rolled his brows. "Okay then."

They waited for a little longer, in silence, before their orders were ready.

A lady with brown hair and nice smile handed them the bags. "Have a great day, sweetie." She said, directing the comment to Sam. The angel just nodded in return.

When they got back into the hotel lobby, Gabriel laughed. "Gosh, not even a pretty gal like that can loosen you up?" He asked.

"She isn't... I believed that she was simply giving me an endearing name because of my vessel's physical appearance." He said with a shrug.

Gabriel just shook his head and smiled. "Okay. Though, I wouldn't blame her. You do have a great face." He said with a wink. Sam smiled.

"As do you."