Angel Heart

Dean wanders through the stranger's heaven. He likes this particular person's mostly because of the weather. For some odd reason, Dean enjoyed the rain. He liked how it felt against his grace. The view was beautiful too. A sunset, a blazing orange, the clouds, pink and purple and blue. It reminded Dean why he loved his father's creations. The natural beauty of it all. It was breathtaking.

Dean leaves the heaven, looking for the angel he had come to love. A brotherly bond was a more accurate description. He finds him in the White Room, a place where angels went whenever they had nowhere else to be. It served as a "resting" place for them.

"Samuel," he greeted the angel. He looks up. "Dean!" His wings flapped from excitement.

Samuel was a bit (a lot) younger than Dean by only a few centuries. Dean was created long before the humans even came along. When Samuel had been born, Dean was given the task to teach him of everything Dean knew himself. However, even after the job had been completed, Dean had stayed to accompany the angel.

"How are you?" Dean questions, sitting next to Samuel on the sandy floor. He had created a beach, taking inspiration from other humans' heavens.

Samuel shrugs. "Fine. You?" Dean nods in agreement.

"Have you ever been to Earth?" The questions surprises Dean. He always knew that Samuel was curious but he had never directly asked questions about Earth.

"Yes, but only a few times. Not many angels do. Guardians, cupids, angels of those nature do though. That's their purpose. Why do you ask?"

Sam looks at the white sand, tracing Enochian symbols. He's quiet, which is unusual. Sam was very energetic, his grace brighter than the sun (except that would be an exaggeration because the sun is quite bright, bright enough to blind a mortal. So maybe brighter than the moon that reflects the Sun's light?)

"I would like to go. I want to see Father's beloved creatures. Do you think we'll ever able to see them?" Sam looks at Dean, his grace pulsing with curiosity and energy.

"Well... That wouldn't be very wise. We stay here for a reason, right? Otherwise, angels would have been able to go down to the human's world a long time ago." Dean's not exactly sure what would happen to angels who went to Earth but he's not very keen to find out. He's very loyal to his family. He likes setting an example for the younger angels as well, following the rules and such.

"Yeah, you're right. It wasn't a very good idea."

The silence is loud but they both ignore it. Usually one of them would say goodbye, so Dean gets up. His wings needed grooming anyways so he decides he should do that. He liked keeping his wings in pristine condition, it made him feel better. He imagined that humans felt the same way when they cleaned themselves.

"Goodbye Sam. I'll come back in later time." He sends a warm smile, or whatever angels did without a vessel, to the fellow angel.

"Bye Dean." Sam watches as he leaves, still thinking of humans. He decides that one way or another, he will go to Earth.