Heaven and Hell

After taking a step back from each other, Dean and Castiel wait for someone to speak.

Gabriel is the one who breaks the awkward silence.

"I'm Gabriel and this dude here is my little brother, Castiel." The shorter man said with a smile. Dean lets out a huff of breath through his nose.

"Is something funny?" The raven haired man, Castiel, asks with a glare. Dean nods.

"Yes, actually. Gabriel is the name of an angel. Not yours though, Castiel." Gabriel smiles a little and nudges his brother with his elbow. The gun in his hand seems to loosen just ever so slightly. It wouldn't do anything to the pair of angels, though the vessel would be damaged and may even kill the vessels, Jensen and Jared. He still thought those names were very strange. Whatever, that was not important right now.

"Hear that? I'm an angel! I guess since mom and dad were such religious peeps they actually gave me a name of an angel. That's pretty cool." Castiel cracks a smile. Dean thought it was nice to see the man show just even a little emotion besides a glare and rolling of the eyes. The smile suit him.

"Actually-" Dean began but Castiel cut him off.

"Alright, you know our names. Now, I want yours. That was part of the deal. Since you're both angels, supposedly, don't you have to honor the deal?"

Technically, Samuel and Dean didn't have to but the younger of the two was already speaking.

"My name is Samuel. I'm a seraph."

Gabriel smirked. "Nice to meet you, Samuel. Can I call you Sam? Samuel's too long. Like some other things..." He winked at the last part. He felt as if he should let the angel know that though Castiel wasn't too fond of him, Gabriel was starting to warm up to the guy.

Samuel-Sam shrugged. "Okay." That was his only response before he spoke up again. "Was that meant to be a flirtation?" Castiel burst out laughing. "Wow, looks like we found someone immune to your flirting. That's rare." Gabriel sent a glare his way.

"Shut up," he muttered.

Castiel looked at Dean. "Okay. So he's Sam the seraph. Whatever that is. Who're you then?"

Dean smiled proudly. "I am Dean." Both hunters gasped. They exchanged looks.

"Like...like the archangel? I mean, Dean isn't a common name but..." That was Castiel who spoke. Gabriel was taking small unnoticeable steps back.

The archangel nods. "Yes, like the archangel."

Gabriel spoke up. "Really? That's...wow." Dean held up his head just a bit higher and straightened his posture. He smiled just a tiny bit, proudly. Castiel caught the smile though and wondered how he would look with a big genuine smile.

"I can show you my wings, if that would prove as enough evidence."

Sam looks at Dean. "Can I let them out as well? They're cramped." Dean nods. "Yeah, of course. C'mon." Dean walks to the door, Sam following right behind him. The hunters share a look before going outside too.

They would just have to wait until they got outside where the pair of angels were, ready to show of their wings.

Castiel was starting to wonder just how a not-normal world could possibly get any weirder and Gabriel was wondering if wings could be dyed. Not that he would do anything with that information, of course not!

Well, maybe...