Baby

With a flutter, the beautiful wings disappeared; they were now in a higher plane. But thats boring stuff so we won't talk about that. Instead, we'll talk about how Sam can see the short man looking at his ass. Sam wondered if this was normal but he couldn't see Castiel looking at Dean's so he supposed this was something that Gabriel did.

While Dean glared at Gabriel, Cas was leading the group back to inside the barn. "Were...were you the one that caused that crack?" The taller hunter asked.

Dean nodded. "Yes. I landed in this field. Because of my power, I suppose it would cause some sort of damage. I didn't realize that it would break the trap." After a pause, he speaks up again. "Sorry for that."

Castiel shrugs. "It's fine. Just...control your power maybe?"

Dean nodded. They all neared the barn and Sam saw a shiny and long gold car. He took advantage of his long legs and walked to it quickly.

"Dean! Look at it... It's beautiful." He says in awe. Dean raises an eyebrow.

"This is it?" The archangel asks, looking it over. He's seen cars before but they weren't as modern as this one. But they were more elegant and not so strange looking.

Castiel frowns. "Yeah...nothing's wrong with it!" He rushed out in defense. Dean glances at him and reaches out to touch the car.

He pats it and pulls it back. "Good car." The archangel says.

While Gabriel raises a brow, he goes to the front and gets into the driver's seat. Castiel takes his usual place in the passenger side.

But both Sam and Dean remain standing. They both look confused.

"Um, are you guys gonna get in?" Gabriel asked. Both (human) men stare at them like they were expecting something. Dean didn't know anything about cars. He would have to read a book or something.

"H-how do you get in?" Sam asked shyly. Dean looked at his brother in disbelief. They didn't need help, they were smart. They were warriors, mighty angels of the!-

"Here let me help." Cas got out of the car and placed his hand on the handle.

Oh.

"You put your hand here and pull..." He showed them. Gabriel started clapping loudly when they both got in.

"Huzzah! It's a miracle!" He shouted and Dean rolled his eyes. Stupid human.

"Where to now?" Sam asked, leaning forward so his face was next Gabe's and Cas'. Dean noticed that since Sam's vessel was very tall, he had to hold his legs in an awkward position.

"Well, first to the motel we've been staying at since the demon was being a total asshat, which is why we killed it-" "I did that for you." Sam piped up.

Dean smirked when Gabriel huffed out a little.

"Whatever. So, now we pick up our things and go on to the next hunt."

Dean nods slowly and settles himself into his seat. He stares out the window and waits for the drive to be over.

But hey, at least he can enjoy the view in silence.

"Anyone want the music on?" "Yeah, I do!"

Or not.

this is short oops