Faith

"Well, of course! Yes, let's trust the guy who says he's an angel and can fucking kill a demon with a fucking blade!" Gabe yelled.

"Gabriel?" The angel almost laughed at his name. Not that it was bad or anything but because it also happened to be the name of an angel as well. He wondered what 'Cas' stood for, if it even stood for anything at all.

"Yes, brother? How may I be of service, Castiel?" Well, there's Samuel's answer.

"Shut up, please." Gabriel huffed a little and crossed his arms. He still held the gun tightly, prepared for any sudden moves the rather tall man would make.

"Okay, you're an angel... So like, you have wings and a little harp you carry around?" Samuel frowned.

"No, why would I carry around an instrument? You humans are strange." He smiled softly. "But I like that about your kind. You're all so unique. Especially your brother, he has a rather bright soul. It's calming, not to mention beautiful."

After his small speech, Gabriel was looking at the ground, just a hint of a smile and a small blush on his face.

"Yes, well... Now that you expressed your feelings for my brother, can I ask you some questions without you hurting him or me?" Castiel asks. Samuel nods.

"Good. So, you're an angel?" Samuel nods once again.

"Correct." He thought why they were asking so many pointless questions. Demons existed, many other creatures as well, so why not angels?

"Aren't angels supposed to be these amazing creatures? I mean... No offense but you look like a regular old average Joe."

"My name is not Joe, and you're right. We angels are one of the most beautiful creatures. But regular human eyes cannot perceive our true forms nor can they hear our true voices. That is why I had to obtain a vessel." The seraph explained.

"So what? You possessed some helpless dude?" Samuel glared at Gabriel. Despite being a little scared, he stared right back. Finally, the seraph huffed a little and turned back to the younger, yet more mature, brother. Gabriel smirked at the small victory.

"We are not like demons, I didn't possess 'some helpless dude'. An angel cannot enter a human's body without their consent. That is quite important, okay? This man asked for this, he was quite willing to lend his body."

Gabriel almost fell over with laughter but Castiel elbowed him sharply in the stomach. No matter how dirty it sounded, it was true. Angels were honest and pure. Well, that really wasn't the right word but...

Suddenly, a sharp sound of the barn doors slamming open surprised all three of them. Samuel hadn't even noticed the powerful force, he was so distracted by the brothers. He slid his angel blade into his hand, preparing for whatever came through.

When he saw who it was, he instantly put the weapon away. He smiled widely.

"Brother! Wow, what-"
"Samuel!" The new person smiled and walked in more.

Castiel almost fell to the ground, that's how attractive the man was. He also then realized that was a weird thing to think so he held up his gun to the stranger.

"Who are you? Another angel?" He half-joked, half growled out.

The man looked almost confused. "Yes, but..." He looked to the seraph. "Who are these...humans?" He said the word human as if it was something that he didn't like at all. Castiel glared at the man, deciding that for every okay angel was another angel that was a dick.

"They are... I'm not sure but they seem to know a lot about the supernatural world. They are also brothers."
"Did they hurt you?"
"No, besides you know that I could fully well heal myself and protect myself from mere humans."
Dean glanced at them. His gaze passed over Gabriel after a few seconds but his green eyes lingered on Castiel. He looked back at his brother.
"Whatever, let's leave. I don't mind you staying here on this Earth but I would rather stay with you.

Samuel frowns. "I-I don't want to... Please, brother, they are quite nice and I would like to spend some more time with them. If you do not mind, please show them respect. That's what dad would want, right?" Dean sighs heavily.

"Alright, fine. I won't speak to them though. I'll just go outside for now, the grass is just so fresh and not artificial." His face stayed stoic but his emerald eyes brightened.

"Hey, pal. Listen, I don't care if you're some angel or whatever but you need to fucking stop acting like you're better than us. So, like it or not, but your friend here wants to stay. I suggest you come off that high ladder of yours and talk to us. Got it?" Castiel had enough of this dude's crap.

Dean looked over to the man who spoke. He stared for a little too long because the man squirmed under his gaze. Though his soul was just a bit tarnished he found himself unable to look away from the beauty. The other man's soul may have been bright as well, maybe just a tad brighter, but this man with beautiful blue eyes...

Dean nods slowly. "Fine. Let's make a deal, we introduce ourselves and then I'll decide what I'll do."

Castiel smirked. "Fine but we'll have to shake on it."

And when they shook hands, both Dean and Castiel felt a small spark. They may have stared into each other's eyes but no one could prove that. Castiel couldn't like a douche like him and Dean could not like a human. Simple as that.

Except nothing is simple, not now and not ever.