Experiment Part 1

A/N so this one is gonna be a bit longer than the previous stories, and so it's gonna be uploaded in 2 maybe 3 parts, depending on how long it will be and how long it will take for me to write it.

Enjoy!

Since the fight with Apocalypse, and Erik's known aid of the mutants fighting to save the world, the president had given him a certain level of freedom. Erik was allowed to live freely on the grounds of Xavier's school. The professor himself had become the President's main advisor in the area of mutants, but for a special meeting Erik was asked to join him. They were returning from the white house, and pulled up into the driveway of the house when the destruction caught their eyes. Trees were burning, many windows broken, the door beaten down and a few students lying numbly on the grass.

'Oh no!' Charles uttered.

Erik quickly got out of the car when they reached the mansion and looked around. Hoping to spot a silver head of hair, but it failed to catch his eyes.

'Erik!' He turned around when he heard Hank call out his name. The young man, walking in ripped clothes, and his glasses cracked, ran up to him.

'Hank, what happened? Where's Peter?'

Hank sighed. 'We got attacked...'

The professor wheeled over to them, followed by Scott who had helped him out of the car. 'Striker, I'm guessing?'

Hank nodded solemnly. 'I'm afraid so...'

Erik took a shaky breath, afraid to ask his next question. 'Hank, where is Peter?'

Hank looked down at his feet, and then at the professor. 'Some students and friends were taken... Peter was among them...'

Erik could feel the anger rise inside of him, his hand bawled up into fists, all he wanted to do was scream. Around them all the metal started contort. The car crushing inwards, and floating into the air.

'Erik!' Charles' voice was sharp. 'Erik, calm your mind, please.'

Erik let out a sigh and released the metal items of his grip.

'Let's get inside.' Charles stated.

Soon the professor, Erik, Hank, Mystique, Kurt and Scott were standing in the professor's office.

'So we are missing at least 12 people, including, Jean, Ororo, Peter and Isabelle?'

Raven nodded. 'They took some other students as well... It seemed they were mostly interested in people with gifts they might be able to weaponized or otherwise use in the military...'

'That's right... I saw it with my own eyes how they had knocked down Gaia, but since she can only make plants grow, they didn't want her and just left her for dead. Same with Jimmy who levitate himself.'

Erik looked confused. 'Then why did they not take Scott? And how do they think they can weaponized any of these gifts?'

Hank shrugged.

'I was standing in a corner by the gates of the mansion and took of my glasses, they couldn't really get near me...'

Raven could feel Erik's agitation. They both knew Peter had gotten caught because he was trying to help others. Raven saw it happen, Erik didn't need to, to know what his son was like. But now he was angry that Scott was still safe and sound because. In his eyes, all Scott did was save his own skin.