I will help you.(continuing chapt~1)

Hey guys! I know I already said this buttttt I really recommend you guys hearing to Joe Hisaichi station in Pandora(That's if you have the app lol) because the station really made me think to continue this story! It really gives the vibes to read this!
Anyways ^w^
ENJOY!!!!

"Welcome back, Cloud." I smiled.
"I'm glad that you're okay."

My emotions were getting out of control now. My fear of losing Cloud has haunted my mind from long time ago. I prayed and prayed that once he comes back from his doings, he will be standing with a smile, knowing he is always missed and welcomed. But at times I cannot imagine what it would be like if he hadn't came back.

What would the city do? Who will our family of friends look up to? How could we live without the Hero that gave us hope to keep going?

And finally...what would I do?

My sight was out of focus. My eyes were starting to be teary.

No, I can't be crying. He can't see me like this. Not now.

Cloud noticed in shock. I looked down and covered my mouth.

"(Y/n)" he reached out for me. I didn't bother to move. I was too weak to react. He pulled his hand back.

"Why are you crying..?"

I bit my lip and sniffed. It's too late to cover it up. I closed my eyes. I'm already flowing with tears.

"(Y/n) " he called me again.

Suddenly I felt a warmth sorrounding my arms. And for a moment I picture out that cloud has holding me. I opened my eyes a little to see what was that was holding me with muscled arms.

My heart was racing on the moment that i knew it was Cloud. The side of my face was buried on his chest. I could hear his resting heartbeat loud and clear. I could feel my face flush noticing I was against his body.

"I'm just so happy t-that you are here" I talked between gaps of breaths.

"(Y/n)... I don't know what to say.... sorry, I made you so worried. But you should understand the reasons for why I left for a while." He explained with a straight voice.

"I know, I know. I'm just overthinking of stuff." I shaked my head.

His replies are so flat. He doesn't even give a thought of what I'm saying.

Like if he.. wasn't really, .. paying attention..to..me...

Some kind of anger was filling up my chest. I step back to make space between us. And wiped my tears away. Cleaning my mind.

He stayed quiet. I can feel his gazing eyes at me but I'm not trying to meet his eyes right now. I'll probably have a breakdown if I do. It'll just give me pictures of the Cloud i knew.

"Cloud! (Y/n)! We are back!" Danzel giggled along with Marlene.

"Yay!" I also giggled.

"Hey (y/n)? Can you show me the flower that I made you talk to me about everytime? I really really want to see it!" Marlene begged.

"Um, well I am heading there right now and we are really close to it, but you gotta ask for permission first"

Marlene turned her head around. "Cloud can you please take us?? Pleasee!!"

Cloud blankly looked at her. "Sure"

"Yes!!" She pumped her fist. "Let's go!" She grabbed me by the hand and started walking.