The visit

"Awwhhhhhhh" Reno yawned.

"You are still sleepy lazzybutt?" I giggled.

"Hey! Looks who's talking? The one that wasn't ready when I got here Yo!" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yea yea" I snickered.

I put on my cream color flats on that fit perfectly with my peachy color dress that was up to my knees.

"But I'm not the one that's yawning" I smirked to the side and flicked his chin with my index finger once I got out my apartment.

"PFTTTTT!!" Reno laughed hardly.
"Was that suppose to be one of your smooth exits?"He laughed between words.

"...shudup!! You should had seen your face though!"

He covered his blushing face while his eyebrow twitched.

"Be quiet you babyface." His eyes wondered.

"That's what I thought." I gave a victory smile. "Now hurry up I got other things to do than playing with you even if I always win." I started to walk ahead downstairs.

"Not for long babyface, you'll see. Not for long."

I could feel chills down my spine. Ok ok ok, Note to self: maybe this time he isn't kidding.

"Soo did you eat breakfast?" I asked

"Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhh..look a bird! " he pointed out to my left.

"Huh" I turned around retardly.

I looked back at Reno but he was running towards his helicopter.

"Renooooo!!!!" I started running to him.

"Hahaha" he laughed out loud.

On the helicopter.

I looked down at the city . It's seem so gloomy, so lonely. Broken highways, homes, parks, museums, stores, restaurants.

I remember how there use to be festivals.

How there used to be smiles and laughter in each corner.

How there used to be happiness and joy.

Why?

I thought.

Why did this happened? Did we deserve this? Is it ever gonna be the way it used to be?

Questions where just all over my head. I bit my lip from over thinking and blinked just to forget all about it.

I recognize a familiar spot. I searched for more familiar surroundings until a place popped in my head.

The church.

We are here.

Reno lowered the helicopter slowly.

"We have arrived to our destination"
He smiled.

"More like me landed to our destination " I giggled Reno followed along.

I took off my headset and made my way off the helicopter while Reno gave me a hand.

My eyes skipped to the view of the church.

Cloud surely has taken very well care of it.

I walked towards it and opened the doors with a creaking sound.

As I walked gently on the wooden floor, squeaks will interrupt my steps, Reno followed from behind.

The sunlight's rays have been reflected on the church's walls.