Loss of something precious.

Everyone's heart has dropped after (y/n) had stopped giving reactions.

No one knew what to do. Their faces were pale. Their expressions are moveless. Broken.

Every mind was clouded. As if they lost meaning of life. A part of their hearts were painful.

Reno was devastated, his head gently  on her stomach shifted to (y/n)'s forehead, and his dry lips met her forehead.

Why you? Why now?

He back up and just as he was about to leave the room someone started gasping to catch for their breath.

"(Y/n)!!" Marlene cried.

Everyone else gasped. Reno turned around quickly hoping that it was , what he was thinking it would be.

Slowly his eyes adjust to (y/n)'s presence. His eyes opened wide, shocked. He wasn't believing his eyes.
He blinked one more time. She stood up on the bed covering her mouth while she coughed.
Marlene had already embraced her with her tiny arms. Still crying and calling her name.

"I- I thought you left us !" She mumbled.

(Y/n) stared at the crying girl with a blank expression. Then looked up observing every face. She didn't smile, or anything that showed a sign she was okay.

"(Y/n)?" Marlene said in concern.

"Who-" (y/n) looked lost. "Where am I?"

You could hear in her voice that she was a asking it seriously. There wasn't a single sign of a joking laugh between the words.

"Are you ok? Are you feeling dizzy?" Tifa asked.

"I'm just, confused....who are you guys?"

"You are joking right?" Reno seemed somewhat dissapointed.

"Huh?" Her eyes shifted to Reno's.

"Joking about what?" She was serious.

Everybody was starting to realize that she was being straight foward with the questions. Something was not right.

"(Y/n) what's wrong?" Marlene asked loosing her arms from the embrace.

"I dont..know. I can't remember anything." She rubbed her head.
"I cant remember anyone."

That was enough that made everybody quiet, and dazed. No one knew how to react.

....

"How? Can you even remember me??"
Reno asked.

She looked at him blankly, and she shaked her head.

"Impossible."

Beeping sounds echoed in the room.

"What are you doing?" Asked Denzel. He turned to Tifa.

"Calling Cloud."

"Why?" Asked Yuffie.

"We don't need him! Can't you see he doesn't even care about anyone but himself! He is no help to us at all! He is getting is your attention when he is just wasting time trying to help his wining ass-!"

Reno caught himself yelling. Tifa looked shocked.

Reno rubbed his face with his hands.

"Ugh.. sorry I took it out on you. I'm getting out for fresh air."
Reno walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry I caused all this..im sorry.." (y/n) started to cry.

"Mm. It's not your fault." Tifa smiled weakly.