Lowlifes

Guys! I'm having really reallllllyyyy bad issues right now every time I try to publish the new part it just shows half of the chapter and I'm trying to fix it. I apologize for spamming your notifications i was testing the publish button, my apologies!!

Now back to the story...

"You have everything in your hands. All that Cloud needs."

Aerith's words repeated over and over in my head. Giving me a hard to time to even blink.

"Gahhh!! What do you mean everything in my hands?! I cant even even carry two tomatoes in one hand! How could I talk to Cloud when I'm always stuttering?? He is gonna be thinking that I still like him! I rather just kill myselfffff!" I plop back to my bed while yelling nonsense stuff out loud inside my room.

"...he won't pay attention to me." I closed my eyes. Taking deep breaths while time passes.

Reno left me at my apartment right before some nurse excused me to go home because I was fine afterall. On my way home I told him everything that happened back in the church,  though he wasn't taking me seriously and keeps saying that maybe I was hallucinating. I gave up and just kept my thoughts to my self until I was left alone in my apartment so I could yell out everything.

"Are you seriously going to sleep so early?" I heard Cloud's cold voice.

"Great! Now I'm actually going nuts thinking I just heard Cloud's voice "

"What?" He questioned.

"Guh!" I opened my eyes in shock.

Holy smokes! He was actually here!

"Umm" I scratched my cheek.

Think! Think! Think! Think!

"W-What are you doing in my porch?" I asked confusedly. The porch windows were opened but the thought bothered me.

"Huh? Oh, well. I passed by when I saw that you were sleeping. And well I didn't wanted to let my knocks bother you. "

Strange.

"Well I came by to leave breakfast from Tifa that she made a while ago since I was making my way out of the city. "
He raised a white plastic bag.

"Out of the city...?" I murmured while looking at him confusedly. "For what?"

He raised his chin barely even meeting my eyes. "Something."

I looked down disappointed. I got out of my bed while making my way to the window. Cloud looked to the side weirdly. That made me feel insecure. Then I noticed that I was wearing a long t-shirt looking like I was almost naked.

"Gah!! U-Um don't worry ! I have shorts u-under!" I could feel my ears hot and my face flushed.

"It's fine. " he didn't meet my eyes.

I grab the plastic bag from him.

"Cloud.."

He finally met my eyes.

"Thank you. I'll let Tifa know I got her delivery, from the delivery boy" I smiled.

He just nodded and turned around almost making his way out of my sight.

"Cloud!" I called one last time.

He stopped but didn't turned around, I was just facing his back. He really doesn't seem to care for anything..but So what if he doesn't, maybe he will sometime.

"Take care , and be careful out there."
I kind of raised my voice.

I was waiting for and direct response but all I got was silence.