Misunderstanding

"Eh ? What-? ..." Reno looked at Cloud with (y/n) sleeping together.

Reno looking at (y/n) with Cloud has made his temper above his meter.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!??" Reno yelled to the top of his lungs.

(Y/n) opened her eyes lazy.

She looked at Reno confused.

"Why are you scream-"
She reacted fast at the touch of somebody else's skin on her bear arm.

"KYAA!!!" She was shocked and felled on the ground from the bed.

"Huuuuuh?" Cloud's voice was raspy.

(Y/n) blinked in confusion trying to remember what happened.

Reno observed every piece of evidence in the room to have a reason to hit Cloud.

"SPIKY HEADDD!!! IM GONNA KILLL YOUUUUUU!!" Reno swing his arm back expanding his mental stick, and jumped towards Cloud ready to hit him.

Clouds mind was foggy and didn't know what was happening.

"Reno!!"

(Y/n) managed to hit him not too aggressively on his head and he stopped.

"It's not what you think!" She huffed with huge serious eyes.

Reno looked at her with a worried expression.

Cloud scratched his head "(Y/n)? Thank you for last night, I thought you we're not gonna let me in-"

"YOU LITTLEE -!!!" Reno was gonna charge on him.
"Reno!!" (Y/n) snatched his stick away from his hands.

Reno swinged and noticed nothing but air when he 'hit' Cloud.

" (y/n)? How could.. how could you loose your Virgini- ACK!"

(Y/n) smacked him with his mental stick.
"BAKA! (Idiot) I wouldn't do that so easily! You hot headed moron! You think I'm so cheap?! Shame on you!!" She kept hitting him on the back.

"AH! OUCH! Okayy! I'm sorryy!!" Reno covered his head.

"HMPH!" She stared at him.

"Reno? What are you doing here?" Cloud looked at him coldly.

"HUUHH!!?? What do you mean what am I doing here?! More like what are YOU doing here!!" They both glared at each other.

"Hey! Break it up you two! Imma end up dead in here if you guys are gonna start swinging. Why don't we clear things up ." (Y/n) was trying to solve this situation.

Reno and Cloud kept glaring at each other.

"Never thought I was ever gonna have a rival." Reno said between his teeth.

"What?" (Y/n) asked.

"Nothing." He replied.

"Ah.. okayyy. Well Reno, I'll explain to you first since you're always jumping to conclusionss-ahem-. Last night I found Cloud in the middle of the alley on the ground by himself while I was looking outside of the window. He was injured as you can see by his bandages." She pointed at Cloud. " I treated him and I was gonna go to get his motorcycle as he rested in my bed conscious and he somehow managed to move and grab me to be beside him until he passed out. I was gonna leave until he passed out and well I also passed out." A drip of sweat rolled down her cheek.