Coma

Guys idk whats going on but my my phone is acting up really bad i apologize so much for the spam.

Back to the story..

Flowers.

All around me were flowers.

It didn't seem to end at any corner. I observed my sorroundings, the atmosphere is blank and no one was in sight. I'm completely alone. I don't like being alone. I'm scared. Tears started to fled from my eyes. I buried my face in my palms. I could only hear my weeps, and they surrounded me. I fell to my knees feeling the texture of grass and leafs of the flowers. I have no one, no one to comfort me. What did I do wrong to deserve this? Why am I alone?

"(Y/n)" I heard my name.

"(Y/n)" I heard it again.

I looked up to see where the sound was coming from. I waited to hear it once again.

I could only hear my breathings.

"(Y/n)"

Was that-?

"Cloud?" I looked around desperately.
"Where are you?"

"(Y/n)" he called again.

"Cloud!" My eyes shifted everywhere, I started to feel dizzy and like the world was spinning fast.

The atmosphere was changing to dark. The scenery was still blurry but a light started to look brighter and brighter from up high.

No.

A Meteor was going to collapse right on top of Midgar. The same Meteor that Cloud had destroyed to save Midgar, the city.

I stayed still. Shocked unable to do anything.

3rd point of view

(Y/n) was placed on a bed at the bar's house. A wet cold towel was placed on top of the forehead. She is unconscious, in a coma.

Hours earlier.

Cloud had brought her to the bar to get help from Tifa once he knew that (y/n) wasn't waking up. He got in the bar roughly.

"Hey what's your-" Tifa stopped from her words once she saw (y/n) in clouds arms. Her face was pale and her pink plump lips were too. She looked really sick.

"What happened??!" She gasped.

"I'll explain once I get her to the room." He said sharp. Making his way there.

"Is she breathing??" Tifa followed Cloud from the back.

"Yea, but it's uneven."

Tifa opened the door so cloud could get in. He gently placed (y/n)'s head to the pillow.

Her face was still pale and sweating. She shakes and her eyebrows twitches. Strands of (y/n)'s hair interrupted Cloud's observation. He gently brush them away from her face.

Tifa placed her palm on (y/n)'s forehead to check if she has fever. Her palm stayed there for only 2 seconds because (y/n) was boiling.

Tifa's eyes widened. "It looks like her illness is really severe... I'll be back im gonna go back down to get some stuff. Can you wake her up while I'm at it?"

Cloud shaked his head. "She won't wake up. I think she is in a coma. "

Tifa let out a soft gasp.

"No way." She murmed.
"I will call a doctor right now."

She picked up the phone and started to click on buttons.