Keep blooming

Its been a day since (y/n)'s incident. Though she still hasn't woken up or stop shivering. Reno had fell asleep by her side. Tifa was sitting on the corner, her head rested on the wall. Cloud was just laying by the door, looking at them for a while longer.

He had made up his mind to leave the city. Though he didn't want them to wake up. Quietly he got out the bar, and walked with his motorcycle by his side. He didn't want to make noise when its really early.

During his walk, he had thoughts crossing trying to change his mind from leaving. He got on his motorcycle as soon as he was out the city but he struggled to get on it and flip to the ground.

"Urgh!" He let out a wine.

He seems troubled and messy with every movement he does. He got up but didn't stand on his feet. He buried his face on his hands putting pressure to his face. Then shifting them to his hair then his neck. He closed his eyes helpless.

What am I doing?

He thought.

He stayed quiet for some time thoughts shooting through his head..

"Cloud.." (y/n) moaned in pain.

Reno's eyebrows twitched as the tried to raise his head from the bed.

"Ahhh" he popped his neck.

For once in his life, (y/n) was the first person that he saw to the starting of his day. His eyes opened wide as all the memories came back from yesterday. He looked at (y/n) carefully, with a disappointed look.

Is it selfish to say that .. I wish you should had smile once I had opened my eyes?

He brushed (y/n) soft hair with his fingers.

He looked around because of curiosity, he saw Denzel and Marlene with Yuffie sleeping. The Avalanche team was here too, some where awake and others passed out. Reno gave a smile as a hello, to not wake up the others. They waved and smiled back at him. Reno looked back at (y/n).

I hoped for you to wake up, and see us as we wake up focusing our sight while you smiled watching us, and be bright like you always are. Am i asking for too much?..maybe I am.. look at you right now... It's our turn to return the favor that you have done for us all..

Reno quietly left the room.Tifa, and barret followed from behind.

"Did you heard from Cloud when he left?" Tifa asked Reno.

"What?" Reno's tone thickened.
"He left? ..without saying anything right? telling by the question you just asked. "

Tifa nodded.

"Tch! That scum!" His voice was aggresive.

"Shut up! You'll wake them up!" Barret growled.

Reno just ignored him.

"He has some serious balls to leave just like that." Reno continued.

"Shut it!" Barret warned him for the last time.

"I feel the same, Reno. But having that attitude won't change anything. " Tifa tried to get some sense on him.

"I just... I don't know how Cloud can take (y/n)'s fragile feelings like they are nothing.. she deserves better." Reno's hands were curled in fists.

Tifa shaked her head. "I'm pretty sure he knows that, but it hasn't crossed his mind yet."

"Tifa??" Marlene's voice cracked while rubbing her left eye.