Reno's Route

.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

Lately, my head has been in the clouds ever since Reno had spoke his mind out that day of my embarrassing incident.

I have realized how sweet he could be but limited since he is always playing around.

I don't know, maybe i never really let myself see the sincere side of him. Or try to take some of his compliments seriously. It's not like I want to, I just always saw him as a really close friend but-

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The knocking had distracted your thoughts.

Speaking of the devil.

You got up from your couch and made your way to the door, to open it.

"Yoo! Ya ready?" Reno grinned

"Been waiting goofball." I smirked.

I closed the door behind me and we both went down the stairs ready to begin our walk that I promised him.

"Say, what did you wanted to talk about ?" I asked as we kept walking.

He scratched his neck. "Ahh well, that could wait a bit. How was your day?"

"It was alright nothing new to be honest heheh, lady Ina wanted me to tell you she said hi and that she hopes you're eating well." I giggled.

"I bet. She probably thinks I starve myself, little does she know how much I eat." He laughed.

I nodded. "You got that right !" I smiled.

"I haven't payed a visit to her yet, I been so busy with these jobs for us Turks, is kinda stressing but I manage since I know how to pilot a chopper. Maybe once I get to see her shop It might relax me."

My eyes skipped to look at him as he smiled into the air and before he could catch me I looked down to the ground. Is nice when he smiles genuinely.

"I saw that"

My heart sunk as I felt myself burning up.