Talyah is back

The next day my mom made breakfast and my brother was driving today but for some reason I don't feel safe when he drives.
"So, first day at my new school." Jayden said to the camera oh yea my brother is a vlogger he does his thing every week except for Saturday and Sunday. All of a sudden I see two people that look the same try to run from girls with cameras and hugs and dont seem to know them so I ask Jayden.
"Jayden." I say with the most passionate tap he turns around and see them its Marcus and Lucas Dobre. "I wonder why they are here?" I ask Jayden who is starring into space but someone else catches my eye I see this light skin girl with brown eyes and and really red highlights at the end of her curly long hair.
"Is that who I think it is, is that- before I can even finish my thought she calls my name.
"PAIGE!" She says and runs to me and hugs me I almost fall but I manage to stick to the ground.
"TALYAH!" I say shedding one tear.
Talyah is my bff she is also my "sister" we have known each other for a long time ever since we were like 3 and we have this bond no one can break not even our parents.
"Wait when did you get here." I ask still holding her my arms.
"Don't be mad but I got here like two weeks ago.
"How could I be mad at someone I call my sister? I ask with now a lot of tears coming from my eyes.
The bell rings and its time go to class everyone follows the twins but Jayden, Talyah, and I. We walk to our classes to get the day started. No one is in the class room but me because they are so busy try to get a picture with these twins so I put on my headphones and start reading after a few minutes the handle on the door starts jiggling.
"Finally a teacher." I think but the two boys from earlier walk in and lock the door. They look at me and I look back.