Hold on

I we have now been in this plane for 4 hours and I can't seem to stop looking at Lucas and his girlfriend. Its not like I had any chance of being his girlfriend but when I thought he was sleeping I attempted to take his phone so that I could listen to music but I was fooled because he turned his head when I touched his phone.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Thank you Lucas." I say and run back to my seat he tells me to give it back but I don't listen.

When everyone was asleep my favorite song Hold On by Extreme Music came on.

"You've got stars in your eyes let's paint the sky_" I say kind of loud but I guess no one heard.
"Nice voice I have never heard someone that has some voice." She said.
"WHAT! You heard that!?!?!" I said.
"Calm down just be happy that I heard you and not anyone else. She said closing her eyes.

Lucas's POV:
Was that Paige singing just now?
Why didn't she tell me she can sing?
Just then I see Paige get up from her seat and bought my phone.
"Thank you Lucas." She says whispering.
"Your welcome." I say back.
Then my girlfriend Macey wakes up.
"Hey baby." She says lifting her head up from my shoulder.
"Hey did you have a great nap?" I ask.
"Yep are we almost there?" She asked.
"Yep 5 more hours we leave."
"Okay." She says and puts her legs on mine.

Paige's POV:
When I saw her leg on Lucas I looked and I guess he saw me and I turned my head really quick because I didn't want him to come over and also because this is their moment not mine.
But my wish doesn't come true and he ends up getting up and walks over to me.
"Hey are you okay we can talk if you want to. He says.
"No there is nothing wrong but do you want to talk?" I ask.
"Yea there is actually something I want to talk about. He says.
"Um okay. I say and I leave my seat and go to the back with Lucas.
"So what is it?" I ask.
"So you have a boyfriend." He says.
"If that's what you want to call him then you say what ever. I say.
"Paige be serious please." He says getting more angry.
"Lucas what am I supposed to do wait until you break up with your girlfriend and then come to you it doesn't work like that." I say.
"Why are you throwing in my face that you got a boyfriend?" He asked.
"I am not I am simply just waiting for my chance." I say.
"Wait, are you laughing Paige I am serious." Lucas says laughing.
"No." Then I burst out laughing.
"I'll give you something to laugh about." He says and grabs my waist and starts tickling me.
"Stop Lucas, I'm done stop stop." I say while struggling to get away from him.

Lucas's POV:
She looks so perfect like there is no one compared to her not even my girlfriend. Why do I get the feeling that I am falling for her all over again? Her smile, her laugh, her smell, her hair, and everything about her is what I love maybe this may sound cheesey but I don't think I like her I think I love her.