WHAT!

We got off the stage and the principal is really mad she storms to us.
"What on earth were you two doing on stage?!?!?!" She said.
"Us being orginal and not wear the same dress as all the other girls. I say then Mackenzie comes over with Madison.
"What was that like do you actually think that you will win this whole thing by doing hip hop dancing?" She says and smirks.
"No we are trying to lose so that we don't have to get featured but we gave you a chance to win." I say then walk off because I knew she was going to clap back.
Every one was so excited to see who won the contest because the manager said that it was two people from this school who had won and he came with the papers everyone could not wait to get out of class to see who won an hour later class is over and everyone rushes out of class Marcus,Lucas,Talyah,and I stay in our seats because I know Talyah and I didn't win.
We get up to go to the next class and see Mackenzie walking towards us we lift one eyebrow up.
"You gave them something didn't you."
"Gave who what?" Talyah says.
"Don't play dumb you know you won the contest and now you are going to be in a video with my future boyfriends." She says and stares at you.
"WE WHAT!?!?!?!" I say.
"NO, This can't be real." I say walking to the poster but sadly it had Talyah and my name at the top of the list.
"How am I third to you?" Mackenzie asked.
How did we first place how? Why? This is not happening.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"