Lucas What

"Okay Lucas you can stop tickling me its not funny anymore." I say.
"Oh but you are still laughing so how can it not be funny anymore." He says letting go of me.
"Thank you oh this is for keeping me in there so long." I punch him but softly and make sure I smile.
"Wait Paige there is something else I wanted to talk to you about." Lacus says.
"I'm listening." I say.
"Paige I can't hold it in any longer you are so special and I hate having to do this, Paige I-
Just then the plane shifts and I fall into Lucas and being held by him made it harder to resist kissing him.
I laugh and then he laughed which made it even harder I try so hard not to I want to.
"I'm sorry Lucas but I have to do  this." I say.
I grab his face and kiss him like I was his wife nothing happends at first but then he returns the kiss by taking his hand and put them up my bra.
"L..Lucas we can't do this here." I say but I don't take his hand out of my bra.
"Well we have two more hours until we can get off of the plane so we can share a room. He says slowly moving his hand out of your bra.
"Lucas we caused problems for our selfs just now." I say.
"Paige this time I don't care what you say I'm still going to date you and all of that good stuff and you can't stop me." He says.
"I am so scared of Lucas." I say then laugh.
The plane shifts and and I lean on him more then it makes him want to destroy my neck. But he just licks it and he looks hot while doing it.
"I'll be waiting." He says and picks us both up we walk out different sides and we find the plane has landed.
"So now I guess we leave." I say.
"Yep." He says.

Macey's POV:
I now see what I have been  working with Lucas knows he loves that girl but he is not showing it. Well two can play at that game.
I see Jake get off his plane and then I run over and kiss his lips.
"Don't you like me?" I ask.
"Wyou we just meet but I can work with this." Sure.
Then come on kiss me." I say.
We start but then that Paige girl sees us but I don't care.
"WTF, why are kissing her you only just met her." She's says.
"Paige wait....
"No you have your girl we just got together what is wrong with you but I have other things to be doing other than to be with a jerk." She says and storms off.

Paige's POV:
UGH! What is wrong with him?
Never mind him where is Lucas.
Then I hear someone yelling. Its Lucas.
"Yo chill, bro stop." He says then I see Jake.