He's perfect

"Hey Paige if you don't mind can we go on a date?" He asked holding my hands.
"Are you coming with us?" I ask.
"Yea but I have my own assignment so I won't be spending all my time with you." He says kind of sadly.
"I don't care as long as we go." I say.
"Its a date." He says.

Hours later.
"We would love to have first class come on board, first class come on board." A plane operator says.
"Finally come on Jake." I say then he stops me.
"I can't I was third class." He says.
"I will stay with you." I say gripping his hand.
"No you won't because you will miss your flight and I don't want you to do that but I will see you later okay." He says and pushes me to the plane.
"Oh okay." I say leaving him but also kind of sad because I won't get to talk to him on the ride there.
I get on the plane and all of the seats are filled but one and so I sit by a woman with a hat covering her face.
"Umm... Is this seat taken or...
"Go ahead and don't bother me or else, just don't bother me. She says.
"Don't worry I don't want to." I say sitting down putting in my head phones.
"Why are people so rude to me when they see a regular woman with a hat covering her face.
"What are you talking-
The she takes off her hat and let her hair down.
"LILLY SINGS!" I say.
"Hush people will want my autograph and I signed way too many today." She says.
"Well okay." I say.
"Hey you are not so bad after all." She said.