I want to get to know you

It's been four weeks since my little argument/fight with Mackenzie a lot of people forgot about it while others still talk. My mom asked me took go shopping with her I said yes but then I forgot all about Jayden.
"Mom what is Jayden going to be doing?" I asked her.
"Awww your worried about him."
"Maybe a little, can he come with us?"
"I am sure he will be alright at home."
"No I can feel he doesn't want to be stuck at home come on mom he's my twin."
"Hey, Jayden do you want to come with us to the mall?" She asked Jayden.
"No you two go." Jayden shoots back."
"Oh okay so much of being a twin." I say then we leave.
I go and search for clothes and I find some clothes that were on the ground so I go to pick them up I see Marcus and Lucas with their mom I think so then I want to go over and say hi but they were shooting a video so then I just stay out of the way and pick the clothes up.
I couldn't find any booty shorts for dance and so I just asked one of the helpers I saw one that wasn't really doing anything.
"Hey sir where can I find shorts like these. I pointed to my shorts and he looked.
"Oh yea let me show you." We walked to the back and saw Lucas looking for clothes.
"Um... Shoot I thought they were right here hold on miss can I have your name?" He asked.
Uh..Paige."
He goes over to Lucas and tells him some thing.
I see Lucas coming over.
"So do you know where the shorts are?"
"No not really but I can break dance." He says smiling.
"Okay show me."
While he is dance I try to pick up the cheography then we do the same thing Marcus joins in a lot of people crowd around to see Marcus and Lucas forget me my mom sees me and starts clapping after a few dances then we sopped.
"You are a really great dancer." Lucas says.
"I second that." Marcus says.
"Thank you." I say
"Hey are these the shorts you wanted?" The helper asked.
"Yes." I grab all the shorts and was about to leave but a touch on the shoulder made me stop.
"Can I have your number?" Lucas asked.
"Sure." I right it down for him  and head for the door only to find my mom yelling at a cop.