The auditions

Its been a month already and now its September all of the girls are getting ready to be dictated on how they look everyone except Talyah and I.
"What's these girls problems they don't really think out of all the girls in the whole world we will have two girls from here they will choose." She said then I noticed that Mackenzie was coming our way.
"Hey if it isn't zombie anyways I want to thank you for being out of the way and not being in the fashion show I mean who's going to pick you guys you both look so tacky." She states and the runs with her possy to finish her make up.
"I don't like her Paige." Talyah says but then the principal sees us and taps our shoulder.
"Why didn't you two bring a dress to school today."
"Oh I don't wear dresses niether does my friend." Talyah says.
"Um it doesn't matter what you don't like the show must go on so what are you going to do?" She asked us.
"We won't take part in the show." I say.
"Oh yes you will this is a big part of your grade you have to or fail this grade." She said.
"Well then we are just going to have some thing other than dresses I refuse to wear one, its not me." Talyah says.
"Then wear anything but you won't be booked, just strut down the stage and show what you have got."
Talyah and I looked at each other and smiled.
"Okay don't get mad at us for anything alright." Talyah says.
It was a long day and everyone did not go and audition so the rest had to go the next day. So Talyah and I stayed up all night working out a DANCE that's right a dance we are going to be original and do what we want. We didn't really want to do the auditions so we made a plan to not get chosen. The next day came fast.