The days come fast

I can't believe its time to leave. I hate to leave my mom and over all of that my brother. I can't go see him before I leave so we just video chat for 3 hours.
"Come on Paige can you at least help me with this stuff. Talyah says.
"No not until you tell me what's going on with you and Marcus."
I say.
"One last time there is nothing going on and second why don't you have your luggage of clothes?" Talyah asked.
"I am taking a plane." I say.
"Why didn't you tell me?" She said.
"I just thought you knew, sorry."
"Nah that's okay one less person in the car." She said laughing.
"Wow I see how it is."
"No you don't you- then someone cuts her off.
"Hey Talyah come here." It was Marcus back at it again.
"Okay, be right back." She said and hurried to Marcus.

Talyah's POV:
"Yes Marcus." I say.
"Who is all going?" He said.
"Well Paige is taking a plane so me and you will be in the same car together." I say so happy.
"Car make out?" He said.
"UGH! Fine." I say.
"Wow we don't have to if you don't want to I am not going to force you to-"
"What I was just kidding Marcus, let's just not get to crazy about each other." I say leaning into him.
"Hey black bra today." Marcus says.
"Really I thought this shirt was not see through." I say.
"Come on let's go so we don't get too caught up on how we look." He says and kisses me.

Paige's POV:
We wait on our plane to arrive and Lucas and his girlfrienmyselfon a bench getting questions from fans.
"When is this plane going to get here?" I ask myself.
"Maybe in about 10 more minutes." Someone says it was Jake from my dance classes.
I give him a huge hug and something takes a twist he finds his way to my lips and kisses them.

Lucas's POV:
When I saw that Jake guy kiss Paige I was angry but who said she belonged to me. Everyone that was watching them kiss where running up to them then I see Jake coming over to me.
"Hey can I ask you something?" He says.
"What is it?" I say.
"Um... Are you and Paige dating?" He asked with an embarrassing look on his face.
"No why." I say.
"I planned on dating her if its okay with you. He says and some part of my heart sinks.