Lucas my silly Lucas

"Yo chill!" Lucas says as he jumps from someone trying to taze him. "What's going on?" I ask as a girl with purple hair turns around.
"He's being tazed by this guy I don't know why I think he asked for it." She says.
"Yo I mean it stop." He says pushing the tazer from the guy.
Then suddenly he yells I heard the taze on his skin and someone keeps it on him then he closes his eyes.
"LUCAS!" I yell bending over and picking his head up.
"LUCAS!" Marcus yells finally after some time. He doesn't respond to anyone and everyone starts mumbling his name and we get him to the apartment Lucas and I stay in along with Jake Paul, Jake, Macey,and Alissa.

Lucas's POV:
I wake up feeling a little lite headed I see Paige and know its going to be okay.
"Hey Lucas." She says with a little smile on her face.
"Hey Paige what happened?" I asked.
"Okay first do you feel better?" She asked.
"Yea I feel a lot better. I say then all of a sudden she starts strangling me but not so hard I was going to pass out again.
"You are so lucky I am a loyal person because I would have let you die you were dared to and you passed out what kind of sense does that make." She says.

Paige's POV:
I was getting up from the bed because I was going to get some food but then Lucas gets up and grabs me by the waist and sits me on his lap.
"What are you doing remember the plane kiss wasn't over yet." He says kissing my neck I feel like I am on top of the world. He gets tired of holding me in his laps so he lays me down I kiss his lips but like on the plane he returns it by putting his hands up my shirt and into my bra.
After a few minutes later he gets comfortable and takes of his shirt and I take off mine he locks the door and we start again he puts his hand back in my bra and the whole time I was thinking: Make up your mind do you have your hand in or out.
"Lucas just clothes off I don't want anything more than that I am so new to this." I say and he makes me want more of his love when he gives me a Hickey on my neck later I will have to cover that with make up.
"I want more of you but I don't want all of you its too much stress." He says as he reaches my lips I don't want this feeling to end.