Jayden

"I have to go talk to Marcus and Lucas there must be a mistake how did we of all people win."
I text Lucas:
P:How did I win?
L:We thought you could dance.
P:but we didn't do the same thing as the other girls.
L:You two were original
P:Wait original?
L: you didn't copy the other girls
P:But I didn't want to win.
L:Sorry Paige your dancing stole my heart. ;)
P:Bye Lucas.
"Hey Paige did you text them yet?" Talyah asked.
"Yes but we were to original and we won." I said.
"Don't worry at least we can go to Hollywood and team ten will go with us."
As the  words team 10 came from her mouth I stopped her.
"Talyah, what do they have to do with team 10?" I said coming closer.
"They are apart of team 10, you didn't know that."
"Talyah, I LIVE NEXT TO TEAM 10!!!" I say and then Marcus and Lucas show up.
"Oh hey guys." Marcus says.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE APART OF TEAM 10?!?!?!?" I say almost about to strangle him.
"Oh yea I forgot to tell you that, sorry." He says rubbing the back of his head.
Then I turn around and tackle him.
"I live so close to you it will take 2 seconds just walk over I love team ten." I say.
"Well you will be coming over today to meet everyone so you should be-
Suddenly I jump on Lucas and give him a huge hug and he hugs me back but then I push away.
"Sorry." He said looking at the ground.
"Yo,were you two just having a moment?" Marcus and Talyah asked at the same time.
"Yooo." They say at the same time again.
"Hey Marcus maybe we are twins." Talyah says.
"Yea let's go check our DNA at the hospital." Marcus says and they both laugh.
Then all of a sudden I feel something, Its Jayden I can feel that he is not happy then I felt a tear coming down my eye.
"Hey Paige you okay?" Everyone asked.
"JAYDEN,JAYDEN,JAYDEN!!!" I ran out of the room with everyone chasing after me then I get home and see mom calling the ambulance and I see Jayden on the floor and my heart stops.
JAYDEN!!!