Leaving for Hollywood

"Paige stop he's going to be okay he just got light headed and fell to the ground."
I looked at my mom then to Jayden my mom told me to get outside but I stuck to the ground with my brother.
"NO,NO,NO!!!!" I told her then she looked at Marcus and Lucas and they carried me outside and then I blacked out.
I woke in this room I sat up and noticed it was 9:30pm. I wanted to get up but then I saw a girl on her phone and 2 other girls looking at a laptop. When I woke up they all called Lucas. When he didn't answer they all came over to me. At the time I couldn't see very well.
"Hey I'm so sorry about you brother." One said, she sounded so familiar then I got up and couldn't my eyes I wiped them and it was all real. It was Tessa Brooks, Alissa Violet, and Erika.
"Where is Lucas? Where is Marcus? Where is Talyah? I asked but all the girls just told me to lay down and they will get Talyah because Marcus's girlfriend came over along with Lucus's girlfriend.
Talyah came up stairs with a mad face.
"What's with you?"
"Ugh thanks for asking, did you know that Marcus and Lucas have the most meanest girlfriends." She says balling her fist I've never seen her so mad.
"Right I mean, they beg for money every time they come here its like all they do." Alissa says.
"Finally someone who agrees with me." Talyah says.
"They can't be that mean." I say then get up I still can feel my twins pain. I hear laughing and then I hear a girl say something that made me come down stairs.
"Omg we can't make love because this girls twin is having a ADHD moment." Then everyone starts laughing that's when I came down then Marcus and Lucas straighten their face.I try not cry and then I run to the door and slam it. I hear someone call my name but I didn't listen. I try to open the door to my house but its locked, I little did I know that no one was there and someone touched my shoulder. It was Lucas. "What do you want?" I asked taking his had off of my shoulder.
"I am so sorry I didn't mean for you to here her say that." He said.
"WTF! Why are you sorry now you should go back to laughing with your stupid girlfriend and leave me alone forget about me going to Hollywood with you."
"Paige come on its not like I was laughing." He said.
"YOU LIAR!" Just admit it I am alone in this stupid world."
"NO, no your not because you have me." He said.
Then he whipped me around and starred at me for about two seconds.
"No your not you will always have me." He said.
Then in a blink of an eye he kissed me.