chapter // six

Summer 2014

Harry 

"The fans are worried about you, Harry." Harry sighed, not knowing what to say to the older woman in front of him. "In every picture they take from you you look unhappy, unless you're on your phone." Everyone now had their eyes on him, impatiently waiting for his answer. 

Even the lads were waiting, though they would've normally change the topic,something they all did if one of them were uncomfortable. "I read." Harry did not know what else to say; his answer had been partly true anyway. "What do you read then?" the interviewer almost shoved the microphone in his face, something Harry always dispiced. 

"I sometimes read fanfictions," The truth was out, and a wave of relief floated through the twenty-year-old lad. "on Wattpad, a site where you can write stories." 

Nobody expected that answer, so everyone just  stared at him dumbfounded. "what-who" She should be fired, Harry thought. But then the young interviewer composed herself. "Who's your favourite author?" Should I lie? Harry thought, or should i tell her the truth? Harry decided on the latter, knowing he would regret his decision later. "Autumn Bay's stories, she was a good friend of mine before I became famous." 

Autumn

It had been a lazy day for Autumn, just wandering around the house, annoying her big brother and calling up her best friend whom had been busy with her boyfriend. Autumn was bored, as you could tell, and unfortunately her mind did not feel like writing. Rue, her best friend, had been distant on the phone, constantly telling her about her boyfriend, but not once asking Autumn how she was; Autumn knew their friendship wouldn't last long. Rue wanted to be with her boyfriend all the time, and Autumn just did not enjoy Rue's company anymore. 

Autumn cursed. "Where the fuck is my laptop." She knew writing wasn't an option, but she could always play a computer game or go on facebook. She heard her brother shout: "Karma is a bitch!" and she immediately knew her brother had taken her laptop. Fortunately she still had her iphone. 

After she had played Flappy Bird for a good two and a half minutes, Autumn decided to go on twitter and answer some questions about her stories; she had forgotten about it for a while because she was so busy with her study and her stories. Maybe Bee, her new buddy on wattpad, was online.

Her eyes widened when she saw her notifications explode. 

In less then twenty-four hours Autumn had gained almost fifty thousand followers. 

***

After Autumn had read Sugerscape's story about Harry's love for fanfics she had screamed and thrown a tantrum, her brother thought she was flipping out because of her laptop and asked her if she was okay.  Autumn could not answer, she could not comprehend what was going on. The weirdest thing was that she did not even like the fact that he read her stories, she did not even feel flattered. She was angry, very angry at Harry. 

She had told him about her hate towards the media, he knew she hated publicity. That's why she did not want to write any books, because she did not want to get famous. Harry just ruined that for her. He fucking knew she hated everything that revolved around famous pop stars! She had told him, hadn't she? She had already seen hate messages on her wattpad, on her twitter. From now on everyone will only read her stories because she knew Harry, not because they actually like what she had written. People will only befriend her because of him, they would only like her because of her exbestfriend.

Fortunately she hadn't linked her tumblr to her Wattpad nor her twitter, so the last hour she had spent her time reblogging pictures of beautiful places and quotes.

Then the urge to write came back and Autumn immediately knew what she was going to write; another chapter of missing haz. "I hate him" she sometimes mumbled, aggressively typing away her feelings. 

he knew she hated attention. he knew how much she hated him. but he just wanted a story, that's all he wanted. he had become boring for the publicity eye and he made up a story about reading her stories just so he could ruin her life. 

The words just fluently passed her lips, like waves would repeatedly hit the shore. She hated him, she hated him, she hated him,

and she didn't care if the entire world would know how he ruined her life. 

***

A/N: Don't get confused with the "he knew she hated....could ruin her life." part, Autumn writes that part down on wattpad. (hope you understand) 

I know it's short but i just wanted to update as soon as possible. x