chapter // seven

Summer 2014

Autumn

"I can't do this anymore." Autumn could already feel her tears start to spill and her feelings started to overwhelm her. "What do you mean?" "I'm sorry," Nick's voice was trembling and he couldn't look Autumn in the eyes. "I can't handle the press, the fans and the fame." "I understand but-" "no, let me finish." Nick rudely interrupted, and Autumn shot him a dirty look. Why did he always do that? Why did he always make her feel like she wasn't good enough for him? Like he was better than her?

"Ever since people found out about your relationship with Harry, things have been crazy. I don't want to talk to you anymore, and certainly not to someone who writes fanfiction about her ex-best friend."

Nick slowly started walking away, grabbing his stuff on the way out.

"I hate you." Autumn whispered, only loud enough for her own ears to hear.

***

Harry

The last few weeks hadn't only been hectic for autumn, they had also been one hell of a ride for the curly haired lad.

Interviews, marriage proposals, some always stay the same, but there was one thing, one thing that made his whole world crush down.

Autumn.

Her 'hate chapter towards harry', as some fans like to call it, had hit him like a bomb. 

"I hate him," she wrote, "i hate him so much it hurts for me to even think about those adorable curls, those green eyes and his attracted laugh. He's nothing to me anymore, i don't want to ever speak to him again."

How could she say that? What happened between them? How did he 'ruin' her life? Harry knew Autumn didn't like fame as much as he did, but it was nothing like her to react this way. She changed, harry thought, she changed into a cold hearted bitch with a sick boyfriend.

But unlike Autumn, Harry wasn't mad at all. Even worse, he understood how she felt, he knew he had done something wrong, but he couldn't admit it to the world, and Autumn didn't want to see him again,

So Harry went to Zayn.

Zayn opened his door, standing there half naked in just his boxers, a beer and a cigarette in his hands. "We need to talk."

Zayn had always been a good listener, and fortunately Harry had discovered Zayn's listening skills a while ago, when he wanted to ask him about the whole larry stylinson thing. Zayn had given him his opinion, he had listened, and he hadn't told a soul, so Harry was happy.

"It's about Autumn."

After that interview about Harry's 'secret life on the internet', the boys had dragged him away and started questioning him about his ex best friend. The boys had never properly met her so they had no idea who she was, but after a few reassuring words and a picture on facebook they believed him, and they didn't really talk much about her after that.

"What about her?"

Harry sat down on Zayn's couch and propped his feet up so he could hide his face in his knees.

"I want to see her again."

After he had explained about the 'hate chapter' Zayn silently shook his head, occasionally taking a sip of his beer and inhaling the grey smoke. "Then take the next plane to Holmes Chapel."

And that, my friend, is how Harry styles returned to his own home, to find his old hood's best friend,

Autumn.

***

A/N: I put this story on slow updates because it takes a long time for me to edit this stuff

hope you understand 

but i still want to continue this because i love writing it, please bear with me :)