Meeting him.

(A/N)-  Let me set this straight.  In this story, you are 17 (Almost legal!) and Guzma is 23.

--Your POV--

I was told by Professor Kukui to meet him back in Malie Garden.  As I approached the Garden, I heard yelling, but it wasn't Kukui.  It was a deep, raspy voice, and it was sending shivers up my spine.  I turned the corner, and saw a tall man in Black and White Clothes with a pair of sunglasses on his head, and a gold Team Skull chain around his neck.  His hair was bleach white, with a black undercut.  I approached him and Kukui slowly "Uhm... Professor Kukui?  You wanted to see me?"  "(Y/N)!  Alola!  Glad you made it!"  The tall man turned his head to me, and smiled.  He had a crazy look in his eyes.  "Oh ho ho!  So is THIS little girl the student you've been tellin' me about Kukui?"  He walked away from Kukui, and approached me.  "Yeah!  (Y/N) and her Primarina can dish out some real powerful moves!"  "Is that so?  Well kid, the name's Guzma.  I'm the leader of Team Skull, so don't be screwin' with me princess."  I blushed slightly when he called me that, and Guzma's eyes trailed down my arm, to my Z-ring.  "You've got a Z-ring , huh, kid? Why even bother with the island challenge? What's the point of it?"  "That's what I want to find out..."  I looked at Kukui, and he frowned.  I turned my attention back to Guzma "Watch closely, Kukui. Someday I'm gonna destroy you. But first, I'll destroy everything you care about!"

"Wanna see what destruction looks like? Here it is in human form — it's your boy Guzma!"  I reached in my pocket as Guzma sent out his Golisopod.  I grabbed a Pokeball "Go on Lycanroc!  I know you can do it!"  My midnight Lycanroc popped out, and howled.  I saw Guzma smirk "So, Midnight form huh?  Nice choice kid."  I smiled, and got in my battle stance "Lycanroc, use Rock Throw!"  Lycanroc summoned a large rock, and threw it at Golisopod.  It hit it, and caused it to fall down, but it got back up almost immediately.  "Yo Golisopod, use Razor Shell!"  Golisopod sliced Lycanroc with a sharp shell, causing it to faint.  

The battle continued, and Guzma is pretty strong, but I managed to pull through.

"Guzma!!! What is wrong with you?!"  Guzma ran his hands through his hair, and I looked around.  Kukui had left, so I walked up to Guzma, and put a hand on his shoulder.  He stopped and his eyes widened.  He swatted my hand away "Yo, kid!  What are you doin'?!"  I shrugged "I dunno, just take this."  I handed him a Max Potion, and walked away.  As I looked back, I saw him still standing there, but he was just staring down at the potion in his hands.

I smiled, and went to the Pokemon center.  I healed my Pokemon, bought some Pokeballs and Potions, and walked out.  I saw Lillie, Sun, and Moon, and I walked up to them.  "Hey guys!  What's up?"  "Oh (Y/N)!  I'm glad you're OK after that battle!"  Lillie smiled, and Nebby wiggled in the bag.  Moon laughed "I think Nebby likes what you did!"  Sun nodded.  Kukui walked up behind us  "Unfortunately, Po town has been overrun by Team Skull, so I'm going to need you to go there and talk to Guzma (Y/N)."  I looked at him in worry "Why me though?  Why can't Sun or Moon do it?"  "Well, it seems that you're the only one Guzma actually listens to."  

I felt my face blush.  "(Y/N), why are you blushing?"  Sun chuckled, and I covered my face with my hands "No reason!  I'll just uhm... go now..."  With that, I ran off to Po Town.

(A/N)- Eyyyyy!  First chapter is done!  I love Guzma so much!