Festival interruption

--Your POV--

We landed just outside of Iki Town, and Charizard flew into the town.  Me and Guzma began walking towards the town, when I stopped.  Guzma turned to face me "What's wrong (Y/N)?"  "I-I don't know... what if my mom is there?  What if everyone is scared of us?  What if-"  Guzma hugged me, and kissed me.  We broke the kiss, and he smiled at me "Don't worry about all that.  If they don't like us being there, we can just leave.  No big deal."  I sighed and nodded, and we walked hand-in-hand to the town.  

We walked up the stairs, and saw a large gathering of people in the center.  We walked up, and saw a battle taking place between Hau, Sun, the Masked Royal, and Moon.  We walked into the crowd, and nobody cowered.  I whispered to Guzma "Guess word in Alola gets around fast, huh?"  He nodded, and the battle ended.  Sun's eyes caught mine "(Y/N)!  Alola!  You made it!  You brought Guzma too!  Awesome!"  Everyone turned their attention towards me and Guzma.  I looked around nervously.  "Well don't just stand there!  Join in the fun!"  I looked behind me, and saw Kahuna Hala.  I looked at Guzma, and he nodded.  I sighed "Ok..."  Everyone cheered, and I giggled.  Thank goodness my mother isn't here...

Sun walked off the platform, and came and stood next to me.  "What's all this for Sun?"  "Oh!  You haven't heard?  I'm Champion of Alola!"  I stumbled backwards, and he grabbed my hand, catching me.  "A-are you serious?"  "For sure!  You should come challenge the league sometime!"  I chuckled "I'll have to get stronger if I'm going to do that!"  Sun laughed, and I laughed too.  I looked around for Guzma, and saw him talking to the Kahunas about his Z-ring.  

I saw a hand reach out to me, and it was Sun's.  "Come on!  The fireworks are about to start!"  I nodded "OK."  and took his hand.  He led me up onto the platform, and all the captains and Kahunas came on as well.  Guzma came up behind me "What's going on?"  "I don't know..."  Sun got on the other side of the platform.  "(Y/N)!  Let's have a battle!  Right here, right now!" "W-what?!"  "Hey, you can battle with Guzma!  It'll be a double battle!"  I nodded, and Guzma stood next to me.  I grabbed my Pokeball, and was about to throw it, when Tapu Koko flew down out of the sky, stopping in front of Sun.  

"Tapu Koko!  What's going on?"  We heard a strange, loud sound come from somewhere.  Everyone covered their ears, and a large, red SOMETHING landed on the platform, breaking it in two.  I jumped off the platform just in time, and everyone else did as well.  "Sun?!  WHAT IS THAT?!"  I screamed, pointing at the creature.  "It's a Ultra Beast!  Be careful!"  Suddenly, the Pokemon was attacked by something.  I looked behind it, and saw Silvally and Gladion.  "Nice one Silvally."  Silvally roared, and Gladion petted the Pokemon.  I sent out Milotic, and Guzma sent out Golisopod.  Sun sent out his Braviary, and Moon sent out Tsareena.   The strange creature was now surrounded by 5 Pokemon.  Suddenly, it disappeared into a Pokeball I've never seen before.  Sun picked it up after it caught, and put it in his bag.

"Sun, what kind of Pokeball was that?"  "It was a Beast Ball.  Specialized for catching the Beasts."  Gladion called Silvally back, and walked away.  

The festival resumed, and it lasted till late in the night.

(Ya boi notes)- Bro, that thing was like a Cutiefly on ALL the steroids.