Elio and Guzma's backstory (Part 1) ~Our first loss...

--Your POV--

Me and Guz walked over to Sun and Elio "Is uh... is Elio gonna be ok?"  Guzma sounded worried "He'll be fine.  He's just passed out."  I hugged Sun, and he turned to Guzma "How do you know Elio?"  "Well..."

--FLASHBACK--

--Guzma's POV--

"Come on guys!  We're late to get our Pokemon!"  I shouted, as we began running to Iki town.  "I'm coming!  Wait up!"  Kukui shouted.  "Elio!  Come on!"  "I'm coming!"  We ran into Iki town, and saw our other friends from the Pokemon school, such as Olivia and Kahili. We ran up, and Hala stepped onto the platform.  "Ho!  There's a lot of you this time!"  I smiled "Yeah!  We're all ready for our Pokemon!"  "Haha! I think this group is a special one! You're lucky!  One group a year doesn't just get the normal starters!  You can pick whatever Pokemon you want out of these!"  He threw 9 Pokeballs in the air, and a Wimpod, Meowth, Rowlet, Litten, Popplio, Pikipek, Rockruff, Cleffa, and Yungoos popped out.  "Guzma! Why don't you choose first?"  I looked at the Pokemon, and I saw Wimpod, sitting away from the others.  "I pick Wimpod!"  I picked up the Pokemon, and it chattered happily. "Why did you pick Wimpod Guzma?"  "Because it looks adorable, and I want to give it a home!  Plus, it's a bug type!  I love bu types!"  "Ho! Sounds like you and Wimpod are going to make perfect partners!" 

Elio chose Litten, Kukui and Olivia chose Rockruff, and Kahili chose Pikipek. "So, are all of you going to do the Island Challenge?"  We all nodded, and each got a Z-ring and an Island Challenge Amulet.  We all raised our hands in the air and cheered.  Our Z-rings sparkled, and we heard Tapu Koko call out.  "Haha!  Tapu Koko seems to approve!"  We heard footsteps and turned around.  "Miss Lusamine!  Professor Mohn!" We all ran up to them, and hugged them.  They laughed "I see that all of you have a Z-ring now!  How wonderful!"  Lusamine smiled, and we saw a small child peek out from behind Lusamine.  "Aww Gladion, these children are nice!"  "N-nice?"  "Yeah!  They're Pokemon trainers!"  The small boy walked out, and he was holding an Eevee. "Trainers?"  "Yeah! I'm Guzma, that's Elio, Kukui, Kahili, and Olivia!" "Mommy, can I battle them?" "A battle?  You mean your first one with Eevee?"  "Yeah!  I may be a little young, but I'm just as strong as these guys!"  Mohn chuckled "I'd say we should let him battle!  What do you think honey?" "Hmmm... Ok Gladion, you can battle."  The small boy smiled, and pointed at me "I wanna battle him!"  I stepped back, but smiled "Ok kid, lets see what you're made of!  Go, Wimpod!"

"Come on Eevee, we can do this!" Eevee made a happy sound.  "Eevee, use quick attack!"  Eevee charged at Wimpod, hitting it and knocking at back.  "Wow!  Wimpod, use struggle bug!"  It hit Eevee, knocking it down. "Eevee!  Can you still battle?"  Eevee nodded "Great! Use quick attack one more time!"  It hit Wimpod, and it flew back.  I caught it "Wimpod, are you ok?"  It nodded. "Use Struggle Bug again!"  "Eevee!  Dodge and use tackle!"  Eevee tackled my Wimpod, causing it to faint.  "No!  Wimpod!"  "Yay!  We won Eevee!"  The small child hugged his Eevee, and we heard a small cheer.  There was two toddlers on the side, clapping and smiling.  The small girl said "Good job big bother!"  "Thanks Lillie!"  

I sighed, and called Wimpod back.  "Good job kid, you won your first Pokemon battle!"

(A/N)- Small children...