Break you out

--Your POV--

My eyes fluttered open, and I groaned.  I got up, and walked straight into a wall, since my vision was still blurry.  I fell down on the floor, holding my head "Owww..."  I heard a voice I KNOW I've heard before, "Don't hurt yourself... we need you in perfect condition."  I got up, and gabbed on the bars, trying to shake them.  "Why am I here?!"  "First of all, you're in the new Team Skull's secret base.  Second, we took you for revenge on Guzma."  I growled "Take off your mask!"  

--Leo's POV--

I sighed, and removed the special mask I had on.  It was the one that all the admins wear when we're out.  Her eyes widened "Leo?!" "Yeah it's me.  Me, Spencer and Sapphire are the admins of this team."  "Where's your boss?!  LET ME SPEAK TO HIM!"  I sighed, and walked up to the boss.  "Hey boss, the girl want's to see ya."  

--???'s POV--

I shook my head, and walked to the cell.  "Who are you?!  Take off your mask!"  "I'm afraid I can't do that.  I can't let you see who I am."  "I don't care!  Take it off!"  I sighed, and took off my mask.  I was still wearing my hood, so she couldn't see my hair.  I covered my face with my hands, only exposing my mouth.  "Show your face!  I KNOW you're my age!"  "Oh baby, I'm older than you for sure.  I'm 22, and you're 18."  "Wait... how do you know my age?"  "I have direct pipelines to you, through my little brother, Sun."  

--Your POV--

The mysterious man revealed his face, and removed his hood.  I gasped "ELIO?!"  "Yes, it's me.  Elio."  "Elio... why?  Why did you reform Team Skull?"  He growled, and looked at the ground, fists clenched.  "BECAUSE I'M MAD!"  I jumped back, and he approached the cell.  "SUN HAS ALWAYS BEEN STRONGER!  I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHAMPION!  NOT SUN!"  He slammed his fist on the wall.  I cowered back, seeing the rage in his eyes. He hung his head, and walked away in rage.  I got up, and went to the bars.  I watched Elio go back in his room, slamming the door.  Sapphire ran up to the cell "What'd you do to the boss?!"  "Nothing!  I just asked him why he reformed Team Skull, and he got all defensive."  Sapphire smacked me "OUCH!  Why did you do that?!"  "That's for making the boss mad!"

I felt the ground begin to shake, and I heard explosions from above the ground.  Elio ran out of his room, his mask and hood on.  "Grunts! Get in position!  They've found us!"  "Yes sir!"  They all ran to different places in the base.  The admins threw on their masks, and got near the door.  Elio walked up to me "You're not coming out un-"  I heard a HUGE crash, and looked past Elio.  I saw Sun, Moon, Plumeria, Gladion and Guzma standing there with their Pokemon out.  Rock was scattered all over the base.  Elio whipped around, and Gladion's Lucario used Psychic, tearing the bars apart.  I ran out, and ran to Guzma, falling in his arms.  "Guzma!"  "(Y/N)!  Who is that?!"  Sun ran up to me, and hugged me.  "Sun!  That's your brother!"  "WHAT?!  ELIO?!"  "E-Elio?! Isn't that your brother Sun?"  Moon said, standing next to him.  "Yes!  He is!"  I said, and Guzma handed me a Pokeball.  I threw it up in the air, and Milotic popped out.  I hugged the Pokemon, and got in a battle stance.  Sapphire called out her Dragonair, Spencer called out his Dodrio, Leo called out Gliscor, and Elio called out his Druddigon.  The grunts called out a various plethora of Seviper, Salandit, Gastly, Purrloin, and Sneasel.  I nodded towards everyone, and we all got ready for the biggest battle of our lives.  

--Time skip--

"We won!"  I cheered, and we all hugged each other, and Gladion got dragged in by Moon.  The entire place began shaking violently.  The ceiling began cracking, and everyone began running out.  I watched Elio get hit in the head by a rock.  He fell down, unconscious. I ran over, and Guzma followed me.  "Guzma!  Grab Elio!  I'll free the Pokemon!"  Guzma nodded, picked up Elio, and I ran over to the bars.  "Milotic!  Use Aqua Tail and free the Pokemon!"  Milotic nodded, and surrounded her tail in water, slicing open the bars.  All the Pokemon ran out, and more rocks began to fall.  I ran faster, calling back my Milotic.  I dodged LOTS of rocks, and finally made it out.  Elio was lying on the ground, and Sun was holding his hand.

(Ya boi notes)- Elio... I remember when the kid first became a trainer...

(A/N)- ROCKS ROCKS AND MORE ROCKS!!! ROCK Z-MOVES / GLADION / LYCANROC / OML PLEASE