Wimp out

It's been a few days since the whole incident, and it's only 3 in the morning on Saturday.

--Your POV--

I was having a happy dream about me running through some tall grass, wild Pokemon making happy noises as they ran along side me, when I felt a poke on my cheek.  I woke up and opened my eyes, seeing Guzma facing me in bed, poking my cheek, smiling.  I glanced at the clock "G, it's only 3 in the morning... go back to sleeeeep~"  "I can't!  The bug festival is today!"  "Guzma, the festival doesn't start until noon..."  I yawned and closed my eyes again.  I heard Guzma sigh, and felt the poking on my cheek continue.  I sighed, and pushed Guzma's hand away.  

5 seconds later, he began poking me again.  I groaned "Annnddd I'm up.  Time to start the day."  I got up and walked into the bathroom, grabbing my hair brush out of the drawer.  I started brushing my hair, and Guzma walked in, and took off all his clothes.  "Guzma!  Jeez!  I'm in here!"  Guzma shrugged, and turned on the shower, stepping into it and pulling the curtains closed.  I brushed my teeth, and changed into my day time clothes.  I sat down on the bed, and called out my Araquanid.  He glared at me "Did I wake you up bud?"  He nodded.  "Sorry, Guzma's REALLY excited about the festival later."  Araquanid shook it's head, and jumped up on the bed, and laid down.

Guzma walked out, wearing a robe.  He looked at the bed, and jumped back "Gah!  Why is he on the bed?!"  I rubbed the back of my head "Heh, sorry!  I woke him up, telling him about the festival later."  As soon as I mentioned the festival, Guzma, at Extreme Speed, Guzma was dressed, and was downstairs.  Me and Araquanid followed him, but Araquanid just jumped off the balcony, while I used the stairs.  I smelled something, and walked into the kitchen.  I saw Guzma cooking something, and I walked up next to him "What you making G?"  "Pancakes."  "I didn't know you could cook!"  I said, grabbing the stuff to make some Komala Coffee, "I'm self-taught.  When Team Skull was a thing, I often cooked for all the Grunts.  Sometime Plumes did it, but mostly I did it."  I chuckled "You know, you were like a dad to them."  I smiled, beginning to brew the coffee.  "I know.   Hey (Y/N)?"  "Yeah?"

--Guzma's POV--

I put the pancakes onto a plate, and placed it on the table.  "You think any of 'em will come back?"  "Maybe, but I think most of them went off on their own adventures.  I sometimes get texts from Sun saying that he sees them."  I sighed, and (Y/N) handed me coffee.  "I just hope they're ok..."  (Y/N) hugged me "I'm sure they're fine Guz, besides, they're like your kids, and they're getting stronger!"  I smiled, and sat down at the table.  I looked at my watch, and it was 8:00 AM.  "4 more hours!"  I said, smiling.  (Y/N) laughed "That's a long time G."  I got an idea, and ran out into the living room.

I grabbed out all my Pokeballs, and called my entire team out.  I smiled when I saw all of my Bug-Types in front of me.  Araquanid had been sleeping on the couch, and he perked his head up when he heard my Pokemon's cries.  He walked over, and all my Pokemon looked at him.  "Don't worry my dudes, he's not MY Pokemon, he's (Y/N)'s.  So treat him nicely later at the festival."  Golisopod approached Araquanid, and they shook... Legs?  Fingers?  Hands?  I don't know.  (Y/N) walked out of the kitchen, and smiled.  "Nice to see all of you again!"  All the Pokemon turned their heads towards (Y/N), and smiled.  Golisopod picked her up and put her on his back.  Masquerain flew around her happily, and Ariados climbed on her head.  Pinsir jumped around, and Scizor hugged her.

"So, I guess your special touch with Pokemon works on any type huh?"  I laughed, and rubbed Araquanid's head.  "We can play with the Pokemon until the festival ok?"  (Y/N) smiled, and called out her team.  Trumbeak, Primarina, Umbreon, Lycanroc, and Pangoro popped out.  

--Time skip--

--Still G's POV--

I checked my watch, and it was 11:00.  I called my team back, but left Golisopod out, and looked over at (Y/N).  "It's 11:30 (Y/N)!!!!!!  IT TIME TO GOOOO!!!!!!"  

--Your POV--

I called my team back, but I left Araquanid out.  I smiled and walked over to Guzma "How we getting there though?"  Guzma patted Golisopod, and he nodded.  Guzma climbed up on top of him, and I climbed up onto Araquanid.  Golisopod began walking, and I told Araquanid to follow, even though I didn't know where the festival was.  "Guz?  Where's the festival anyways?"  "It's in Malie garden!"  "You think that the people there will be scared of us?"  "Hard to tell.  Word can get around Alola region pretty fast.  Plus, Gladion's the stand-in president for Aether, he might've said something."  I shrugged, and we exited Po Town. 

About 15 minutes later, we came to the water.  "This isn't a big problem.  Since our Pokemon are both Bug-Water types, we got this."  Guzma nodded, and Golisopod began swimming, keeping Guzma out of the water.  Araquanid can shoot webs onto the water which it can walk on, so that's what we did.  We walked past Guzma, and he frowned "Hey!  No fair!"  I shrugged, and Araquanid stepped onto the sand.  Golisopod crawled out, and we began walking again.

45 minutes later, we arrived in Malie city.  I dismounted Araquanid, and Guzma got off of Golisopod.  We began walking through the city, and yes, people were scared of us.  I sighed "Will people ever know what we really are?"  Guzma shook his head "No.  Nobody has the guts to get close to me, except for you, Plumes, and the kids."  "You mean the Grunts?"  "Yeah."  We walked into Malie garden, and the festival was already underway.  When we walked in, everyone froze, and moved out of the way.  I frowned, and looked at Guzma.  He was frowning too.  I nudged his side, and he looked at me.  "Just act normal."  He nodded, and we began walking.  

Here's the thing, we weren't even wearing anything Team Skull.  I was wearing a black tank-top that didn't go all the way down, and a gray undershirt.  I had light gray ripped jeans on, with white high-tops.  Guzma was wearing his white tank top, his usual pants, and his usual shoes.  He had his jacket on, but had since put a red X over the Team Skull logo.  His glasses weren't even like they used to be.  

Everyone began whispering to one another, and I had enough of people treating us different because of the past.  I grabbed a chair, and stood up on it.  "What're you doing?!"  Guzma whisper-shouted to me "I'm changing things."  I turned towards the crowd, and nodded towards Araquanid, and he let out a cry, drawing everyone's attention to me.

"Everyone!  Please listen!  Team Skull is disbanded!  Guzma did it himself!"  Guzma nodded, and everyone began talking.  Guzma stood up on another chair "It's true!  We're not Team Skull anymore!  We even cleaned up Po Town!  It actually STOPPED raining!"  Golisopod nodded, and everyone began whispering.  "So, what do you say?  Can you all please stop judging the former Team Skull members because of their past?"  Everyone cheered.  Me and Guzma got off the chairs, and everyone began talking, as if Team Skull never existed.  I heard a small Pokemon cry for help.

I turned around, and saw a Wimpod, trapped in a trappers net.  I gasped, and ran over to it.  It tried to run away, but it was stuck.  I shushed it, and it stopped crying.  I reached in my pocket, and pulled out a Pokebean.  I held it out to Wimpod, and it sniffed it.  It began eating, and I smiled "There you go, just calm down."  I began petting it's head, and it looked happy.  "I'll get you out, don't worry.

I called out Pangoro, and it roared.  "Pangoro, use Shadow Claw and free Wimpod!"  Pangoro slashed at the net, cutting it open.  Wimpod jumped into my arms, and I stood up.  I turned around, and saw Guzma, crying.  "Uhm..."  "T-that was *sniff* beautiful (Y/N)!"  I chuckled, and set down the Wimpod.  "You can go home now little one."  I turned around, and started walking back to the festival, when I felt something tug on my pant leg.  I looked down and saw the Wimpod, whining.  "Y-you wanna come with me?"  The Wimpod nodded, and dug into my pocket, shoving out a Pokeball.  It tapped it, and went in. 

The ball only shook once and it clicked.  I grabbed it, and jumped up "Yes!  I caught Wimpod! With a critical capture!"  Guzma hugged me tight, and I laughed.  I called Pangoro back, and set him back to the PC.  I called Wimpod out, and it crawled up onto my shoulder.  I tickled it's chin, and chuckled.  

"Welcome to the Team, Wimpy."

(Ya boi note)- YESSSSSSS!

(A/N)- Hey look, my computer's fixed!  Extra long chapter to make up for my not updating!