Disbanding

--Your POV--

I looked over, and I saw tears in Guzma's eyes.  I saw a single tear fall, and I scooted closer to him, wrapping my arm around him, hugging him close to me.  He looked at me, his eye-shadow and eye-liner running down his face.  "Guzma, I don't care WHAT you are."  I looked him dead in the eyes "I only want you here with me.  I don't know what's wrong with your dad... but obviously there's something wrong with him, he can't see all the potential you have.  You deserve a better father, that accepts you for who you are."  Guzma's eyes widened, and he hugged me back, and began sobbing uncontrollably into my shoulder.  I rubbed the back of his head, "That's it.  Just let it all out."  

Guzma cried into my shoulder for about 5 minutes, until we heard a Trumbeak cry overhead.  We both looked up, and saw my Trumbeak circling overhead.  "Looks like Trumbeak found the town..."  I turned to Guzma "You OK?"  He sniffed, and smiled at me "Yeah, I'm fine now.  Thanks (Y/N)."  He pecked me on the lips, and we began following Trumbeak back to Po Town.

--Time skip--

We ran through the gates of Po Town, and of course, it was raining.  "Does it ever stop raining here Guz?"  "Nope.  Ever since Team Skull started to grow and steal Pokemon, Tapu Bulu has made it rain ever since."  I rolled my eyes, "Maybe if we make sure the Tapu hears that you disbanded Team Skull..."  I put my hand on my chin, as we entered the mansion.  As soon as we entered, we saw that all the Grunts were yelling at Plumeria,  saying things like "WHERE'S GUZMA!"  and  "WHY HASN'T GUZMA AND (Y/N) RETURNED?!"  Guzma cleared his throat, and I covered my ears.  "YO GRUNTS!  WE'RE BACK!  CHILL OUT!"  All the Grunts stopped talking, and turned around, seeing Guzma with his makeup running down his face, and makeup on my shoulder.  

"Uhm... G?  What's uh... what's goin' on?"  Plumeria was sweating, and her hair looked crazy.  "Look, the REAL question here is, what the HELL is going on HERE?"  Plumeria shrugged, and Guzma pushed through the crowd, and I followed him.  We stood up on the tables that were lined up in the front of the room.  "Everyone, I have something important to tell you."  Guzma was speaking in his serious voice again.  He grabbed his necklace, and threw it on the ground.  "I'm disbanding Team Skull!"  All the Grunts were silent, and Plumeria froze.  A Grunt shouted out "(Y/N)!  Is this true?"  I sighed, and nodded. 

"Yes,  it's true.  Guzma IS disbanding Team Skull, but for a good reason."  "I'm not mad anymore, now that (Y/N) is here with me."  Most of the Grunts booed, but I held my hands up.  "Don't ANY of you understand WHY it's always raining here?"  All the Grunts shrugged "It's BECAUSE of you!  Because Tapu Bulu is mad!  The only way it'll stop is if we clean the town up!"  "We don't have to leave!  We can stay, all of you can live in the houses!"  I turned my head, and saw Plumeria standing next to me.

I looked over at Guzma, and he smiled.  "Now, let's get cleaning!"

(Ya boi note)- Whelp, I'm out.

(A/N)- So yeah, I'm binge watching Rick and Morty... I've already lost so many brain cells.