Bug type bug type bug type

(A/N)- I CHANGED THE AGE FOR THE READER!  The reader is 18.

--Your POV--

I woke up on the couch, my head in Guzma's lap.  I sat up, and looked around.  I must've fallen asleep while we were watc- My thoughts were interrupted by a loud snore.  I turned around, and Guzma had his head on the back of the couch, sleeping.  I giggled, and went into the kitchen to make some Komala Coffee.  I grabbed the ingredients, and began making it.  I felt a head rest on top of mine "Good morning G."  I ruffled his hair, and he hissed, making me laugh.  "What's brewin?"  "Komala Coffee.  Thought it would help us wake up."  "Good.  I wanted to do some Pokemon hunting at Brooklet Hill."  I grabbed the pot of freshly brewed coffee.  "Why there?"  Guzma threw his arms up in the air, and smiled.   "DEWPIDER!!!"  I laughed, and poured some coffee into his special Skitty mug.  He grabbed it, and walked back out into the living room.  

I grabbed mine (which was in a Araquanid mug) and sat down on the couch next to Guzma.  He turned on the news, and sat back, wrapping his spare arm around me.  A special story came on, which caught Guzma's attention.  The TV said...

"It's that time of the year again trainers!  It's the time bug type lovers love, and the special day that all the bug types make an appearance!"  Guzma sat up on the edge of the seat.  "The Bug Festival!"  I covered my ears, knowing that he was going to scream 'Hell yeah' or something.  Instead, the mug went flying, coffee went everywhere, and Guzma started dancing around the room.  "BUG TYPE BUG TYPE BUG TYPE BUG TYPE FESTIVALLLLLL!"  I laughed, and got up, walking into the kitchen to get something to clean up the spill.  I grabbed some towels, walked out, and saw Guzma now dancing outside with his Pokemon.  I laughed, and cleaned up the mess.

About 5 minutes later, I walked outside, and Guzma was still dancing around.  "I take it that you want to go?"  Guzma grabbed my shoulders, and looked me dead in the eyes "YES."  I laughed "OK!  It's not till Saturday though... and it's only Tuesday." "I know."  Guzma returned his Pokemon, and walked back inside, sitting on the couch.  I sat down next to him once more, and put my head on his shoulder.  I flipped through the channels, finding a movie to watch.  Guzma cleared his throat.

"(Y/N)."

"Yeah Guz?"

"I want kids."

(Ya boi note)- ...BUG TYPE................