Cleaning Po Town

--Guzma's POV (ooo switchin it up)

As we got off the table, I tapped (Y/N)'s Shoulder, and she turned around "Yeah G?"  "I uh... Imma go fix my face, I can clean the jacket if you want."  "Ok!  Thanks!  But, what am I gonna do about my clothes?"  "Plumeria can make you some new ones after we're done cleaning."  (Y/N) took off her jacket, and handed it to me.  I blushed, because all she was wearing underneath was the tank-top.  She took off her necklace and handed it to Plumeria, who was taking all the necklaces.  I handed her mine, and walked to the bathroom.  I opened one of the drawers, and pulled out my eye-shadow and eye-liner.  I set (Y/N)'s jacket next to me, and applied my makeup.  I walked out, and over to the laundry room.  I opened the washer, and popped (Y/N)'s jacket in it, and turned it on.

I walked back over to where everyone was, and saw (Y/N) standing on the table again, giving assignments to the Grunts.  She assigned half of the male grunts to cleaning the mansion, and the other half to cleaning up the houses.  She assigned half of the female grunts to sorting out the plants, and the other half to cleaning up the outside of the mansion.  Plumeria, along with only 3 other Grunts, was assigned to cleaning the Pokemon Center.  After everyone left, (Y/N) turned to me "You and me will be cleaning up your room."  I nodded, and we walked upstairs.  We walked in the room, and (Y/N) handed me a trash bag.  "Get up all the trash, I'll clean the walls."  "OK."  I walked over to the shelf, and threw all the empty Alcohol bottles in the bag.  

I grabbed the sheets and the pillows off my bed, and threw them outside of the room.  I picked up the Buginium Zs that had fallen out of the box, and put them back in it.  I opened the closet, and threw the pair of sunglasses I WAS wearing, into the bag.  I grabbed the ones that actually had 2 full circles, and put them on.  I turned around, and saw (Y/N), and she had made LOTS of progress on cleaning the walls.  In fact, one of them was done already.  "Imma go see how everyone else is doing."  (Y/N) smiled and nodded, and I walked out of the room.  I looked over the balcony, and saw some grunts carrying the broken chandelier out of the door.  I walked down the now clear stairs.  All the paint that was on the floor and walls was gone, and the grunts were moving around the furniture.

I walked outside, and immediately noticed that all the paint was gone off the sidewalk.  I walked up to the Pokemon Center.  It already looked better on the outside, and I walked in. Plumeria was throwing trash away, and the Grunts were scrubbing the walls and floors.  I turned around and walked outside.  I climbed on top of the truck, and sat down, looking at the night sky.  "Tapu Bulu, don't worry.  I know that the town will look better than it ever did.  I don't even know if you can hear me, but I disbanded Team Skull."  The rain lighted up, and I smirked "I guess you CAN hear me.  Imma go help around.  Talk to ya later."  I jumped off the truck, and headed back to the mansion.

(Ya boi notes)- Jeez, this is gonna take a LONG time.